Is Zeke fat?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
My apologies if this topic has been covered. I looked and didn't see anything. I am not a huge fan of Zeke mostly because I can't get past 2017. He has had questionable conditioning before. That said, the guy is a great football player. People were freaking out over the photo at Von Miller's event. Zeke fat? I say maybe he is 15 pounds heavy here but it is April. Who cares? If he shows up in July at 250 pounds that is a problem. Here, there is zero problem. Thoughts?

screen-shot-2019-04-22-at-6.25.44-am.png

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I mean that could just be a bad weekend and after a big meal. He’ll be fine.

I guess your question is do zeke and dak and act already accomplished something ? Yes.

Daks on a commercial talking about how he proved the doubters wrong being a fourth round pick like he’s Tom Brady. People are talking about paying him Russell Wilson money. And I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna be our starter in a few years

revospeed

Reaction score
The photo is taken from a downward angle, and not flattering. Plus he could have just had a big meal.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I mean that could just be a bad weekend and after a big meal. He’ll be fine.

I guess your question is do zeke and dak and act already accomplished something ? Yes.

Daks on a commercial talking about how he proved the doubters wrong being a fourth round pick like he’s Tom Brady. People are talking about paying him Russell Wilson money. And I’m pretty sure he’s not gonna be our starter in a few years

I am a Dak fan but I agree you can not pay him Wilson money. I wasn’t asking about the lofty, unearned opinions but that is a good comment. I think the whole organization lives off its past.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Im sick of these posts..w t f is it your business anyway? first off dudes played football is ENTIRE LIFE at HIGH LEVEL..he knows exactly how to take care of himself..hes an NFL back talking 350-450 carries a year and long off season training..

he was not out of shape or fat in 2017..funny even 10 games he led the league in YPG, two years he finished the season rushing champion.. he so fat and out of shape what are we fans to do..keep your judgments for your mirror bro.. Zeke understands whats up and tshirt and angles create odd looks for all of us..Zeke doesnt need feedback or help from any of us..he takes care of business on the field and hasn't missed snap for injurys, hes got it down..

move on to real subject not staring down mens bodys..:facepalm::eek:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Im sick of these posts..w t f is it your business anyway? first off dudes played football is ENTIRE LIFE at HIGH LEVEL..he knows exactly how to take care of himself..hes an NFL back talking 350-450 carries a year and long off season training..

he was not out of shape or fat in 2017..funny even 10 games he led the league in YPG, two years he finished the season rushing champion.. he so fat and out of shape what are we fans to do..keep your judgments for your mirror bro.. Zeke understands whats up and tshirt and angles create odd looks for all of us..Zeke doesnt need feedback or help from any of us..he takes care of business on the field and hasn't missed snap for injurys, hes got it down..

move on to real subject not staring down mens bodys..:facepalm::eek:

Did somebody take a dump in your coffee this morning? Relax tough guy and go eat a Snickers.