Is Zeke still a top 5 RB?

aria

Reaction score
This whole team don’t want it. Not one player except Dak. And he was playing for a contract. I think if he gets paid he will still play the same level. He was holding it together with a bad O-Line. Now we are in trouble. I would totally give Dalton a quarter and if he is no better then last week put “The Nooch” in. He is young and mobile. If they can adjust then roll him out, let him run for his life and see if he can make a play.

Elliot needs to tighten up. Every game he looks pretty good he starts fumbling the ball. I know our season is pretty much over but show some heart.
Zeke has never faced adversity and the one time he did in Denver he literally quit. I’ve always said watch what happens when the going gets rough with this guy. Witten, Lee, probably Dak...they keep fighting.

zeke is and has been a spoiled loser his entire college and pro life. He’s always had a great O line and top athletes surrounding him. I’ve always said I would love to see how he does behind and O line like Barkley has had (assuming he would be traded, not with us of course) because it would be a real eye opener for him and his fans. How no one could see how much better other RB’s were behind much worse O lines is either straight homerism or they just don’t watch a lot of football.

aria

Reaction score
Talent wise yes but he's lost a step and struggles to break a tackle and keep his feet. His self entitled/selfish first down hand gestures and feed me signs on every 5 yard run suggests he's mentally incapable of changing his mental and physical approach..it's all about him. It's a poorly produced show of "Look At Me" The Ezekiel Elliot Show. ch
I was laughing thinking we would come back but how pathetic and funny was it for that loser to do his feed me gesture after a small run and then follow it up with a fumble?

This dude just doesn’t get how dumb he looks...then again, he still has a lot of fans that eat that crap up (no pun intended).

tomsanders921

Reaction score
That’s why it’s so damn dumb to spend that much “capital” on a RB, especially in todays league. RB’s are about the last position you need on offense. If they all graded equally, I would go QB, LT, WR, C, RT, G, TE and RB (may be missing a position).

RB’s have little value and can be found in later rounds. Jerrah thinks this is 1990’s football, the dude is living in the past as are a lot of these fans.
And how frustrating is it to zeke lined up out wide? I don't know who came up with the idea that he's a good pass catcher or route runner. The only route he can run is to the flat and a five yard one over the middle.

I think witten was faster in and out of his breaks than zeke is.

Big_D

Reaction score
I would trade Zeke in a second as well. I'm not a fan of giving resources to that position. It's a dime a dozen position..

I'm also not going to act like the guy is not good and nobody understands the Zeke hate more than me right now. He cost us the game Monday.

Good? Yes. Best in the league, great at everything? Just ridiculous at this point. RB at 4 then a hold out and a huge payday on top of it. This team isn’t very smart. They screwed themselves with this pick.

aria

Reaction score
And how frustrating is it to zeke lined up out wide? I don't know who came up with the idea that he's a good pass catcher or route runner. The only route he can run is to the flat and a five yard one over the middle.

I think witten was faster in and out of his breaks than zeke is.
Ohhhhhhh...but his fans talk about how great of a receiver he is and how McCarthy would finally utilize him to his full potential.

McCaffrey he is not and will never be with any coach. He can’t hand the workload and he’s not nearly as good as a receiver or RB.

Brooksey

Reaction score
I was laughing thinking we would come back but how pathetic and funny was it for that loser to do his feed me gesture after a small run and then follow it up with a fumble?

This dude just doesn’t get how dumb he looks...then again, he still has a lot of fans that eat that crap up (no pun intended).

It's so bad..he looks like an idiot..I won't even mention the nose rings

Shane612

Reaction score
The only thing keeping him in the starting lineup is his paycheck.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
He probably is a top-5 RB. But the issue is, and always has been, that you don't spend the #4 overall pick on a RB. The top RBs in the league were selected as early as the late 1st/2nd round. Also, as much as people love CeeDee, we drafted a WR in the mid-1st when we already had two great WRs. Imagine where we could've been if we had a 2nd round RB and two great WRs instead of three.

aria

Reaction score
This cat has been an embarrassment on and off the field since draft day. I have no idea how people support him or the pick or the contract.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not even close to top 5.

Guys I’d take over Zeke:

Mixon
Hunt
Jonathan Taylor
Henry
Edwards-Helaire
Josh Jacobs
Miles sanders (maybe)
Aaron Jones
Dalvin Cook
Carson
Kamara

That list is based on talent. If you took salaries into account, I’d probably take another 15-20 RB over Zeke

glimmerman

Reaction score
Zeke has never faced adversity and the one time he did in Denver he literally quit. I’ve always said watch what happens when the going gets rough with this guy. Witten, Lee, probably Dak...they keep fighting.

zeke is and has been a spoiled loser his entire college and pro life. He’s always had a great O line and top athletes surrounding him. I’ve always said I would love to see how he does behind and O line like Barkley has had (assuming he would be traded, not with us of course) because it would be a real eye opener for him and his fans. How no one could see how much better other RB’s were behind much worse O lines is either straight homerism or they just don’t watch a lot of football.
Let’s see how he responds. This could be the star that MM benches. If he comes in doing this crap again then put him on the bench the rest of the game and cram Pollard down a teams throat all day. See if that opens his eyes. MM better get control of this team or he will lose his job. Or the players will take over. If they haven’t already.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Top 5? Hell No. Top 10? Debatable but I say no right now.. Either way, he adds no real impact to our games any longer. Those days are long gone. He's slow, lazy and does not give a crap after that contract.

Redline360

Reaction score
If he ever gets his head on straight and acts like an adult he could very well be in the top 3. He sits in the 5-10 range. Closer to the ten part

Unfortunately I think that ship has sailed

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was really hoping he could carry this offense with Dak out. Instead he cost us.

He’s been outspoken this week placing much of the burden on his shoulders. Will be interesting to see how he responds .

These next two games will probably determine if the rest of the season has any meaning.

Big_D

Reaction score
This cat has been an embarrassment on and off the field since draft day. I have no idea how people support him or the pick or the contract.

he really is an unlikeable turd. A lot of guys on this team fall in that category, but he leads the charge. You can definitely say he’s the best in that area!