Is Zeke the back he was the first 3 years?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
But you fail to mention the difference in O lines. Zeke would not be a more productive back than any other RB if he were running behind the Giants, AZ, Jets, Miami, etc O line.

This logic is one of the dummest things ive read.

aria

Reaction score
This logic is one of the dummest things ive read.
Yeah, because O lines don’t matter, right? Oh yeah they do but only when Zeke has a bad game, it doesn’t apply to any other running backs, does it?

stinkface

Reaction score
That Baldy segment was good. The explosion isn't there right now. I think we need to see Pollard a bit. Fresh legs and he looks like he has gears that Zeke no longer has. Maybe back to what we did in Zeke's first 3 weeks, which was get him out of there every 3rd series and give Pollard a shot.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Yeah, because O lines don’t matter, right? Oh yeah they do but only when Zeke has a bad game, it doesn’t apply to any other running backs, does it?

So downgrade elliot because other teams cant build a OL?

11 out of 16 games over 90 yrds

7 out of 10 games over 90 yrds

7 out of 16 games over 90yrds

5 out of 9 games over 90 yrds

in his career 30 out of 51 games roughly 60% of his games hes gained over 90yrds

Tyron, Frederick, Martin were injured throughout the yr, And Collins was a mess.

No Frederick, Williams was bad so was Filo. Collins was still a mess. Tyron was injured afain throughout the yr.

Tyron has missed games, So has Collins, Frederick isnt 100%, martin is playing thru a bad back and Williams is a mess.

So for the past 3 yrs a good portion of games have been played by backups and Wiliams who cant block strong DTs?

This is why players hate fans, because people like you try and minimize what they do.

Dallas has ran him into the ground and he's still considered the best overall RB in the nfl by his peers and retired players. Radio talk heads and ignorant fans jump on the shiny new rb by committee rbs who have a good yr. Truth is Elliots been the best since he entered the league. Dallas gives him heavy workloads because he's reliable, they dont need to take him off the field. Unlike the Barkleys, McCafferys, Kamaras and Cooks. When theyre all on the injured list, Elliots on the field winning rushing titles.

aria

Reaction score
So downgrade elliot because other teams cant build a OL?

11 out of 16 games over 90 yrds

7 out of 10 games over 90 yrds

7 out of 16 games over 90yrds

5 out of 9 games over 90 yrds

in his career 30 out of 51 games roughly 60% of his games hes gained over 90yrds

Tyron, Frederick, Martin were injured throughout the yr, And Collins was a mess.

No Frederick, Williams was bad so was Filo. Collins was still a mess. Tyron was injured afain throughout the yr.

Tyron has missed games, So has Collins, Frederick isnt 100%, martin is playing thru a bad back and Williams is a mess.

So for the past 3 yrs a good portion of games have been played by backups and Wiliams who cant block strong DTs?

This is why players hate fans, because people like you try and minimize what they do.

Dallas has ran him into the ground and he's still considered the best overall RB in the nfl by his peers and retired players. Radio talk heads and ignorant fans jump on the shiny new rb by committee rbs who have a good yr. Truth is Elliots been the best since he entered the league. Dallas gives him heavy workloads because he's reliable, they dont need to take him off the field. Unlike the Barkleys, McCafferys, Kamaras and Cooks. When theyre all on the injured list, Elliots on the field winning rushing titles.
How exactly is it downgrading him? It’s a very simple concept, typically RB’s who have better O lines have more success and Elliot has been fortunate to have a top 10 O line, and arguably the best in 2016, simce his first day in the NFL and college as well.

Funny, still considered the best, huh? So all his peers and tv analysts allegedly think that but he has already stated he doesn’t even think he’s the best this year and he would be correct.

Lol, so Zeke hates fans that don’t kiss his butt? Awwwweee...that hurts my feelings. He seems likes such a good guy :rolleyes:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Whats comical is you can't answer a simple question.
I already know the answer. I was interested in watching you squirm. You are a lonely troll. You can't speak with any intelligence about football so the only way anyone would talk to you is if you are trolling fans of your favorite team.

I could care less to change your little feelings about any player. You attempt to frame in this way to avoid what I am really asking.

Why do you spam the board and keep repeating yourself over and over? Do you think people didn't hear you the first 1k post you made saying the same thing?
Why are you so insecure that you want to fight with anyone who doesnt agree with you?

Your understanding of this sport as at a laughable level. You have already displayed that and its not my job to teach the unteachable.
Your points you try to concoct about Zeke are really hallow and only serve to show you are not someone worth a real discussion.

So answer up big guy.

You won't. Because the answer is embarrassing for you.

I bet you let out a little whimper as you typed that out.

Last edited: