Is Zeke the back he was the first 3 years?

superonyx

Reaction score
He doesn't have that many, he could end up that way but the way he has been up and down for what ever reason he could fall short.
Duh.
This is what he is projected based on current season progress.
Come on man this isnt that complicated.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Hopefully we'll see Zeke look like Zeke again this week in Detroit.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
For me personally I would like to see this team coached by a different staff and a different scheme than the last 20 years. 95% of running plays are slow developing handoffs up the gut. Blocking scheme needs to be adjusted too. You know some offensive gurus would love to have Zeke,Dak and these receivers.

anava

Reaction score
Zeke faced a stacked box twice last week, try again.
Ok, not sure if 3rd and 2 was a stacked box but the blocking was terrible. Not a stack geek but my eyes said they weren’t going to let Zeke beat them and they didn’t. Maybe didn’t “stack” the box but they were crashing at the snap which leads me to believe e could have killed with play action.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
If Cowboys had #1 picks across the DLine like SF, they probably would.

Well, we have top notch probowl oline. So why can't we run a will against teams like New Orleans, the Jets or Minny? Seems that San Francisco knows how to get the most of their dline. While our coaches don't know how to get Zeke more involved in the offense.

I credit the success that the 9ers are having more on their coaching.

aria

Reaction score
He has 1300 touches in 3 yrs basically. If you take off the 6game sus. Well just over 3yrs hats basically 400 touches a yr. No Rb is gonna be the same after that type of production.

Hes has the most touches, the most yrds, and near the top of tds since he came into the league.
Great. And what do we have to show for it? Waste of a draft pick.

KingRah

Reaction score
On a serious note... is Zeke the back he was the first 3 years? He just seems slow.
NO and he doesnt want to be. If he did, he'd be 225 or lighter. A P played at 220 and kept his speed into his 30s. Even now he outruns guys.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
He doesn't take care of his body and parties way too much. Everyone should have seen his downfall coming from a mile away. He'll be off the team after 3 more seasons. 1 season into his 5 year extension. WATCH. Hold me to this. I have a knack for these predictions

Also, the cap hit will be minimal in 4 years. So there's that.
2 seasons too late.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What is your motivation?
You keep repeating yourself over and over in every thread.
You are not enlightening anyone. You have this inflated ego where you think you somehow cracked the code and you figured out what no one else has.

What are you hoping to accomplish? The contract is done. We are not the front office. Convincing other fans that Zeke is overpaid or awful does what for them actually?
If you are successful in substantiating your misery on others how is this helping anyone?

I'm sure you will ignore these questions becuase frankly the answers should make you uncomfortable and a little embarrassed at best.

Are you just lonely and you need someone to talk football with you and this is your angle?

What’s comical is that you’re on message board all in your feelings trying to tamper down any critical posts of your hero.

You’re literally hurt because others don’t see Zeke in the same light you do.

Sorry tenderheart.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If everyone can miss camp run for 1400 yards and 11 TDS then we need to look into canceling camp.

What if a guy could attend camp and be more productive? Should we still skip camp? Forget everyone else, let's just limit this to Zeke. Had he attended camp, would his numbers be better? I think they would but that's just me.

superonyx

Reaction score
What’s comical is that you’re on message board all in your feelings trying to tamper down any critical posts of your hero.

You’re literally hurt because others don’t see Zeke in the same light you do.

Sorry tenderheart.
Whats comical is you can't answer a simple question.
I already know the answer. I was interested in watching you squirm. You are a lonely troll. You can't speak with any intelligence about football so the only way anyone would talk to you is if you are trolling fans of your favorite team.

I could care less to change your little feelings about any player. You attempt to frame in this way to avoid what I am really asking.

Why do you spam the board and keep repeating yourself over and over? Do you think people didn't hear you the first 1k post you made saying the same thing?
Why are you so insecure that you want to fight with anyone who doesnt agree with you?

Your understanding of this sport as at a laughable level. You have already displayed that and its not my job to teach the unteachable.
Your points you try to concoct about Zeke are really hallow and only serve to show you are not someone worth a real discussion.

So answer up big guy.

You won't. Because the answer is embarrassing for you.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There have been 2 Zekes. 2016 Zeke and 2017-2019 Zeke. He is the same back he has been since 2017. A consistent, volume, power back.

aria

Reaction score
in 2016 elliot lead the league in touches and lead the top 10 rushers in avg per rush

2017 susp 6 games was still 10th in rushing and lead the NFL in rushing yrds per game

2018 lead the league in yrds again and touches and was .3 yrds per behind barkley. Who was 2nd in the league in rushing.

What does this tell you? That yes he a heavy load back? Yes but he you give any RB in the nfl the same amount of carries or even just the the math yourself and he is still more productive then any RB in the nfl.

Theres a reason why players and ex players say he's the best Rb in the game while media talk heads who never played the game say mccaffery, Saquon ect. And thats because he runs inside outside and can pick up a blitz better then any rb in the league and he catches too. None of these media darlings can run inside like him.
But you fail to mention the difference in O lines. Zeke would not be a more productive back than any other RB if he were running behind the Giants, AZ, Jets, Miami, etc O line.