Twitter: Issac Alacron is looking like hidden gem at LG

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Watching the preseason game last night I notice how dominant Issac was playing at LG whether it was pass protection or run blocking he dominated his opponents. He has size and strength to play against DTs to take on bull rush or move them out of the way. In addition his feet are nimble enough for him to move around and combo block or stop stunts & blitzes.

I want to see him go 1v1 Aaron Donald and see how he fares. My prediction is he holds his own and gives up minor pressure to him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I still have him as a PS player. But things could change.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I'm Mexican-American and I don't understand why he has a Mexican flag on his helmet. You don't see Canadian players with Canada flags. May be a marketing angle by the Cowboys.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'm Mexican-American and I don't understand why he has a Mexican flag on his helmet. You don't see Canadian players with Canada flags. May be a marketing angle by the Cowboys.

I think it is part of the international player thing the nfl has encouraging people to play football around the world. That is why they get a roster exemption for him

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
He would get destroyed by Donald 1on1 - as almost every other lineman in the league has over the years. Donald is a generational talent. I think this guy has some chops though and if he keeps its up, will be hard to keep him off the 53. He is off to a good start for sure.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Dak_Attack_09 Thanks for the pictures. I noticed he looked pretty good.

He is good enough now that you must spell his name correctly and include that accent mark. Alarcon. Alacron sounds like some polyester compound. Need someone from admin to add his correct name to the auto spell correct. Beats me how to add that accent mark over the o. I am open to a pretty senorita giving me a tutorial on how, though.

Last edited:

RS12

Reaction score
Who is the FA/ late draft pick type OL that this team developed and turned into a productive player? Free? Been a while.