Twitter: Issac Alarcon Back To The Practice Squad

terra

Reaction score
For prospects the only place you can see them in live action is preseason games. He was given snaps against players that will play on Sundays and he did well.

You don't argue any of that and insist that I am just a homer. I hope you are being intentionally obtuse to the point I was making about extreme positions. I reject your paradigm.

Put another way, he outplayed Farniok at guard. Farniok is getting accolades for his work in the second halves of these games. Farniok is a good prospect for a late round pick. Alarcon is better.
Well I reject that you know anything about football. See how that works? As regards Farniok, he is a jag. Being better than a jag is nothing.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well I reject that you know anything about football. See how that works? As regards Farniok, he is a jag. Being better than a jag is nothing.
@FuzzyLumpkins knows a hell of a lot about football and can dissect OL play better than you ever have.
I've read that guy for years. He knows his stuff.

You? I don't even know who you are.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How much do these guys make on practice squad anyway?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
@FuzzyLumpkins knows a hell of a lot about football and can dissect OL play better than you ever have.
I've read that guy for years. He knows his stuff.

You? I don't even know who you are.

This is obviously one of those argue with a fool things. Appreciate the kind words, holmes.