Twitter: Issac Alarcon Back To The Practice Squad

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Do you know the Snopes from Mizzou? I think you would like them.
Nope but if you are good with him I am .You made it through Missouri . Now go for Cajun this one will require the learning of new fangled curse words. And the cooking of food that tastes good. No kidney pot pies!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Nope but if you are good with him I am .You made it through Missouri . Now go for Cajun this one will require the learning of new fangled curse words. And the cooking of food that tastes good. No kidney pot pies!

I say your entreaties are too complex and time-consuming. I prefer biscuits and a spot of tea while I read me Emily Dickinson. And I prefer boysenberry more than any jam.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yet another year to acclimate to the NFL should serve his purposes very kindly.

More time to further develop his technique may really tend to solidify his game.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Alarcon helped the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education win the Mexican College Football Championship. He helped the Mexican national team win the bronze medal at the Under-19 World Championship in China.

He was drafted by the Calgary Stampeders in the 3rd round of the 2021 CFL global draft.

Yeah......I didn't know any of that stuff existed either.

I know about the CFL, but I didn't know that about the Mexican National Team.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We like his work ethic. Please help him get away from his looney toones mum in the stands.Diggs Family, otherwise is a winner.:)

Hey!

1008.gif

Nothing wrong with that!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Hey!

1008.gif

Nothing wrong with that!
Longtime fan of fur community's compatibility with violence. Sigh.
Old Floxxy chap, go easier on the implied violence unless it is a religious thing with you. Then that would be OK, at least by me. Saw you at the FurArama on Stemmons. I waved from the DJ stand next to FurSure cleaning solutions.

Last edited: