It’s one game

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great. We get the old worn out Poe. Lol. Was he taking doubles or were they doubling D-Law. He had 1 tackle all night.
On some plays he was double teamed. Unfortunately I didn't focus on D-Law to notice if he was getting double teams.

glimmerman

Reaction score
On some plays he was double teamed. Unfortunately I didn't focus on D-Law to notice if he was getting double teams.
I do think they will improve quickly. They seemed to play better in the second half.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I am as mad and upset and disappointed as the rest of you. Waited all offseason and was so pumped all day. And then that happened.

End of first half we started looking better. The second half we just did not pop. The Defense maybe got a little better. But Offense seems to just flounder like always.

Our kicker missed a FG. - But all together our ST was a relief to see better than last year. Nice return. No real injuries.

Our Defense got ran through again. With these big named players we have I was thinking maybe we would come out better. - But they got better after a while and I think they may get much better once it’s figured out. WE GOT A INT!!! We lost LVE for a while. That’s gonna hurt.

Our Offense as I said just flopped around. Dak held the ball a few times longer than he should. He has to start rolling himself out to buy time. Only put 17 points up. Our O-Line sucked on the interior, no other way to put it. - But Elliot looks good and our WR looked pretty good and we will gel. We lost Jarwin and it’s a bigger step down to the next man up. I am not sure how to feel about going for it on 4th down instead of making the game tied. And we had a bad call at the end IMO, we could have won. Typical for us right.

Bottom line is it’s one game and they will get in gear and should do better. We got tore up in the middle by donald but he is a elite player. It happens.

I will be right here rooting again Sunday. Years we lose our first game we make it to the playoffs. If you believe in that kind of thing.. Lol.

really don't think we are gonna miss lve. he wasn't very good in the 6 plays he had before getting injured again

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cost us 4 points. And we lost by 3.
Our first drive. They didn't show a replay, but it looked like someone smacked Dak in the face on the 9 yard pass to Zeke (no call), then a few plays later, Dak does his typical throw it 2 yards short toward Pollard on 3rd down.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Our first drive. They didn't show a replay, but it looked like someone smacked Dak in the face on the 9 yard pass to Zeke (no call), then a few plays later, Dak does his typical throw it 2 yards short toward Pollard on 3rd down.
You noticed that too. Lol. That irked me. Not a hard pass.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep, especially the 2nd one. 17 plays and 9 minutes. Wow.
We got out played. Nothing new from our Offense. Maybe Moore is going to be to conservative. He was raised by JG and Linehan. He seems to be acting like them. The first 3 games last year were layups but he was using more misdirection and it was working. We went against the saints and because they were a better team he just went back to the same old plays. Only gutsy call all night was going for it on 4th down. And we should have kicked the FG. Lol.