It hurts even more now

dallasdave

Reaction score
Packers were 4-12 in '05. MM came on in '06 took them to 8-8 his first season. In '07 he took them to 13-13.

MM posted a 125-77 regular-season record in 13 seasons w/the Packers & a 10-8 mark in the playoffs. SB XLV Championship in 2010 all just after 5 years as an NFL head coach.

Good thing the Packers front office didn't listen to their fans after an 8-8 "medicore" season wanting him fired or Wodgers wouldn't have a Superbowl Championship.

Give the man a chance!
1-800-NO WHINING​
You make a valid point and this season coming up should be the testing point---Good use of Puttyism :welcome:

Praxit

Reaction score
Packers were 4-12 in '05. MM came on in '06 took them to 8-8 his first season. In '07 he took them to 13-13.

MM posted a 125-77 regular-season record in 13 seasons w/the Packers & a 10-8 mark in the playoffs. SB XLV Championship in 2010 all just after 5 years as an NFL head coach.

Good thing the Packers front office didn't listen to their fans after an 8-8 "medicore" season wanting him fired or Wodgers wouldn't have a Superbowl Championship.

Give the man a chance!
1-800-NO WHINING​
...I can live with that... ;)..

SSoup

Reaction score
I get so tired of this. Jerry is the owner. When he steps down/dies Stephen will take over. Go root for another franchise if you can't handle it because it's not changing.
Fans are allowed to dislike the people at the top holding back the team they root for. You should probably just learn to handle this because it's not changing.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
We have become the Detriot Lions......and it will get worse before it gets better.
Expect beat downs from the Giants and Skins in the next 4 years while he's promoting Kellen his new JG to HC and selling that Jerry Kool-Aid!
So I am not the only one that thinks MM gets fired week 8 next year and KM gets promoted?