It is lucrative to be a cowboys QB

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Gallup is not an elite receiver. His route tree is limited and he has benefited from the attention paid to Amari and now CeeDee. Gallup is a great compliment to Coop but if Amari would go down so would Gallup’s production.

And no one is saying Dak is better than Mahomes. But I 100% guarantee you that Mahomes’ production would go down without Tyreek, Kelce, and the Andy Reid offense. It would go down significantly.
Yeah people try and devalue Dak by bringing up Mahomes.....as if Kelce and Tyreke aren't the two most dominate receivers in the league and yes I'm well aware Kelce is a tight end but he's just as good as any receiver. Tyreke is one of the most deadliest weapons in the league. All things considered....I think I take Tyreke Hill over any receiver.

Another thing to note about Mahomes......people like to have revisionist history on him......he was 13-16 at Texas Tech. Let's also mention that Alex Smith was good with that same Chiefs team. They aren't some flunkies no matter what fans try and convince themselves.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You were saying Dak is as good as Mahomes, Montana, Elway and who ever else you listed. That is the basis of your argument isn't it?
I looked back to see if he really indicated that because obviously that would be nuts. I found that he did not indicate that. It seems to me he was simply saying even the great QBs don't do it all on their own without the help of quality players around him.

ondaedg

Reaction score
You were saying Dak is as good as Mahomes, Montana, Elway and who ever else you listed. That is the basis of your argument isn't it?

Lol. When did I say anything even remotely close to that?

erod

Reaction score
The more players make, the less they care about winning, and the more sterile the game gets.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I really hope Dallas finds the right combination to get the ship turned around. The once storied franchise and coined "America's team" has seen some grim times as of late.

So much so and entire new generation "The millennial" really does not understand what all the fuss is all about.

I myself am a lifer and wear the star proud every day.

Sorry, back to my point.

3 Cowboys made the top 30 richest QB's to ever play the game.

1. Tony Romo #17
2. Troy Aikman #20
3. Roger Staubach....................#1
"Captian America's" Net worth is 600 Mil..:omg::omg:

I believe Aikman and Romo are the top NFL announcers. Maybe 10mil/year, before any marketing?

The advantage of the Cowboys is making money *after* you hang up the cleats.

GMO415

Reaction score
Dead horse being kicked around again...
beating-a-dead-horse-gif-14.gif
Better than more Dak contract nonsense.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I believe Aikman and Romo are the top NFL announcers. Maybe 10mil/year, before any marketing?

The advantage of the Cowboys is making money *after* you hang up the cleats.

This is not isolated to Cowboy players. There are many former players and current players who also pull big endorsement dollars and in broadcasting who never played in Dallas.