It is lucrative to be a cowboys QB

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by MWH1967, Feb 28, 2021.

1. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

42,321 Messages
    35,147 Likes Received
    Yeah people try and devalue Dak by bringing up Mahomes.....as if Kelce and Tyreke aren't the two most dominate receivers in the league and yes I'm well aware Kelce is a tight end but he's just as good as any receiver. Tyreke is one of the most deadliest weapons in the league. All things considered....I think I take Tyreke Hill over any receiver.

Another thing to note about Mahomes......people like to have revisionist history on him......he was 13-16 at Texas Tech. Let's also mention that Alex Smith was good with that same Chiefs team. They aren't some flunkies no matter what fans try and convince themselves.

Doomsday101 and ondaedg like this.
  2. OmerV

OmerV Well-Known Member

21,971 Messages
    18,391 Likes Received
    I looked back to see if he really indicated that because obviously that would be nuts. I found that he did not indicate that. It seems to me he was simply saying even the great QBs don't do it all on their own without the help of quality players around him.

3. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆ Zone Supporter

27,019 Messages
    66,751 Likes Received
  4. ondaedg

ondaedg Well-Known Member

2,145 Messages
    2,254 Likes Received
    Lol. When did I say anything even remotely close to that?

5. erod

erod Well-Known Member

32,486 Messages
    47,419 Likes Received
    The more players make, the less they care about winning, and the more sterile the game gets.

6. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

17,556 Messages
    15,126 Likes Received
    I believe Aikman and Romo are the top NFL announcers. Maybe 10mil/year, before any marketing?

The advantage of the Cowboys is making money *after* you hang up the cleats.

7. chagus

chagus Well-Known Member

2,019 Messages
    1,980 Likes Received

yeah. 600 millions.

8. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

11,841 Messages
    18,990 Likes Received
    Better than more Dak contract nonsense.

9. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

98,941 Messages
    25,742 Likes Received
    This is not isolated to Cowboy players. There are many former players and current players who also pull big endorsement dollars and in broadcasting who never played in Dallas.