It Is Possible Ronnell Lewis Is Off Dallas' Board

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Due to character issues. No word yet on other names coming off the board.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
That's strange because didn't they bring Lewis in for a visit? Perhaps that visit didn't go well.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;4506742 said:
Due to character issues. No word yet on other names coming off the board.

Possibility there is actually 4 names at this point.

I have heard Lewis as well as Cliff Harris. Jenkins is a given at some point although I'm not sure if he is one of the current 4. Burfict I would imagine is one of the 4.

If 4 names as of right now is correct I would imagine those are the 4 based on what I have heard so far.

Lewis
Harris
Jenkins
Burfict

SDogo

Reaction score
Quick note, I expect there to be a name come out in the next few days that will upset some people.

SDogo

Reaction score
Well I stand corrected, a special member here has emailed me and said you can add Courtney Upshaw to that list along with Lewis as known names.

That one took me by surprise. Guess it explains the recent almost definitive responses from the certain media members when discussing Upshaw not being an option.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
SDogo;4506763 said:
Well I stand corrected, a special member here has emailed me and said you can add Courtney Upshaw to that list along with Lewis as known names.

That one took me by surprise. Guess it explains the recent almost definitive responses from the certain media members when discussing Upshaw not being an option.

Wow. That is sort of a surprise. Can't say I am too upset though.

Aven8

Reaction score
SDogo;4506753 said:
Possibility there is actually 4 names at this point.

I have heard Lewis as well as Cliff Harris. Jenkins is a given at some point although I'm not sure if he is one of the current 4. Burfict I would imagine is one of the 4.

If 4 names as of right now is correct I would imagine those are the 4 based on what I have heard so far.

Lewis
Harris
Jenkins
Burfict

We are taking Harris off our board for speeding tickets? Dumb. This kid is going to be a player and we will go with the "nice guy" as usual. I think that is what's wrong with this defense. Everybody is too nice!

It's a good thing Irvin or Stepnoski, and the likes of other greats weren't judged the same way. We would have never know them with the way we pick these days.

SDogo

Reaction score
NeonDeion21;4506767 said:
Wow. That is sort of a surprise. Can't say I am too upset though.

yeah, I know of a few things but none of them seemed to be anything that would remove him from their draft board.

I never would of even guessed Upshaw.

SDogo

Reaction score
Staxxxx;4506772 said:
Can you elaborate?

not at this moment. It's a prospect who has a pretty strong backing here. We did interview this player although we did not bring him in for a workout. It's kind of one of those situations I cant win cause I cant say anything unless the info is released.

Aven8

Reaction score
Staxxxx;4506772 said:
Can you elaborate?

Decastro smoked a joint one time at a college party and he is now considered a bad egg. ;)

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I never wanted Upshaw and I know he'll get picked in round 1, but was he taken off the board or just not an option at 14? I'd imagine if he was there in round 5 we'd take him.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
SDogo;4506775 said:
not at this moment. It's a prospect who has a pretty strong backing here. We did interview this player although we did not bring him in for a workout. It's kind of one of those situations I cant win cause I cant say anything unless the info is released.

Sounds like Brockers or Poe...

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
SDogo;4506775 said:

Hmm. Today was the day in Indy for the medical check ups right? I am sure the Cowboys removed some players off their board based on the medical staffs findings.

SDogo

Reaction score
Aven8;4506769 said:
We are taking Harris off our board for speeding tickets? Dumb. This kid is going to be a player and we will go with the "nice guy" as usual. I think that is what's wrong with this defense. Everybody is too nice!

It's a good thing Irvin or Stepnoski, and the likes of other greats weren't judged the same way. We would have never know them with the way we pick these days.

Marijuana possession
driving without a license or insurance
numerous suspensions
booted off the team

I think it's the cumilation of instances with out any remorse or showing anyone your learning for your mistakes.

I will say though, it's just speculation on my part, his name has not been mentioned as one that has been removed.

RamziD

Reaction score
NeonDeion21;4506781 said:
Hmm. Today was the day in Indy for the medical check ups right? I am sure the Cowboys removed some players off their board based on the medical staffs findings.

Might it be Konz?

SDogo

Reaction score
NeonDeion21;4506781 said:

It was, still waiting on some news from that. I don't know if this player was there or if it has something to do with that.