It Is Possible Ronnell Lewis Is Off Dallas' Board

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
SDogo;4506775 said:
not at this moment. It's a prospect who has a pretty strong backing here. We did interview this player although we did not bring him in for a workout. It's kind of one of those situations I cant win cause I cant say anything unless the info is released.

Bruce Irvin

Verdict

Reaction score
SDogo;4506763 said:
Well I stand corrected, a special member here has emailed me and said you can add Courtney Upshaw to that list along with Lewis as known names.

That one took me by surprise. Guess it explains the recent almost definitive responses from the certain media members when discussing Upshaw not being an option.

So Ronnell Lewis is definitely off the draft board as of this minute?

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
AsthmaField;4506793 said:
Bruce Irvin

Yeah good guess as to what he's hinting at.

Another good guess would be to say all this stuff of "I know something but can't say until that something comes out because I'm a victim" is shenanigans too.

I'm getting hypertension from all the grains of salt.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Randy White;4506804 said:
OUCH !

" Say it ain't so, Bruce " :(
I hope not. I wanted bruce irvin. Even if we had to burn a 2nd or 3rd rounder on him. We need more guys that can get after the QB. DWare needs help.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
newnationcb;4506803 said:
Another good guess would be to say all this stuff of "I know something but can't say until that something comes out because I'm a victim" is shenanigans too.

or maybe like in life someone confides in you and if you have morals you honor their wishes.

I could say and ruin a relationship just so I can get the attention or I can let it come out and discuss it then.

I'll take the 2nd option, thanks.

SDogo

Reaction score
Not Bruce Irvin but as I told a member in a PM, don't get too comfortable. His name has been tossed around as a possibility.

I'm sure we will never know the complete list and besides Lewis, Upshaw and player X this is all speculation at this point.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
newnationcb;4506803 said:
Yeah good guess as to what he's hinting at.

When the first sentence in a major article written about a draft prospect talks about how he was robbing his drug dealer... I think it's safe to say the Garrett doesn't really get excited about bringing him into his locker room.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
SDogo;4506811 said:
or maybe like in life someone confides in you and if you have morals you honor their wishes.

I could say and ruin a relationship just so I can get the attention or I can let it come out and discuss it then.

I'll take the 2nd option, thanks.

me, I'm an attention *****.......probably why I don't have connections :(

Randy White

Reaction score
SDogo;4506815 said:
Not Bruce Irvin but as I told a member in a PM, don't get too comfortable. His name has been tossed around as a possibility..

*Whew*.. ok.. not getting comfortable but crossing fingers that there's still some hope.

Have to admit to cringing when he basically threw his college coaches under the bus with that " I've never been coached to rush the passer " comment.

Staxxxx

Reaction score
AsthmaField;4506793 said:
Bruce Irvin
That would be my guess. As a long shot I'd add Broyles who had a workout the other day. Orson Charles wouldn't surprise me but he doesn't fit the cult following part of the profile.

funkytown

Reaction score
Glad Upshaw will not be the pick at 14.

Not explosive enough for 3-4 OLB, and to small for 3-4 DE.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Randy White;4506831 said:
*Whew*.. ok.. not getting comfortable but crossing fingers that there's still some hope.

Have to admit to cringing when he basically threw his college coaches under the bus with that " I've never been coached to rush the passer " comment.

:laugh2: I have to admit that it he hasn't been removed from our board. I would love to see him as our 3rd round pick.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
SDogo;4506815 said:
Not Bruce Irvin but as I told a member in a PM, don't get too comfortable. His name has been tossed around as a possibility.

I'm sure we will never know the complete list and besides Lewis, Upshaw and player X this is all speculation at this point.

im thinking brockers?????

Aven8

Reaction score
SDogo;4506783 said:
Marijuana possession
driving without a license or insurance
numerous suspensions
booted off the team

I think it's the cumilation of instances with out any remorse or showing anyone your learning for your mistakes.

I will say though, it's just speculation on my part, his name has not been mentioned as one that has been removed.

I've never hear your opinion on Cliff Sdogo? He's never mentioned with the Janoris, Kirkpatrick, and Gilmores of this draft. I know who blew his pro day due to poor conditioning, etc. Janoris has done way worse IMO.

But much like the opposite of Poe when you put on the tape all he does is make plays. He sees the ball better then anybody in this draft, and is a playmaker with the ball in his hands. He's the steal of the draft IMO.

SDogo

Reaction score
Aven8;4506881 said:
I've never hear your opinion on Cliff Sdogo? He's never mentioned with the Janoris, Kirkpatrick, and Gilmores of this draft. I know who blew his pro day due to poor conditioning, etc. Janoris has done way worse IMO.

But much like the opposite of Poe when you put on the tape all he does is make plays. He sees the ball better then anybody in this draft, and is a playmaker with the ball in his hands. He's the steal of the draft IMO.

He has ball skills but he so rail thin I worry about him holding up in the run game and against bigger WR's.

I think he is an ideal guy to throw in the slot. He's makes himself small in space and is quicker then fast.

I think he's going to struggle in man to man or as a teams top 2 corner.

johnnyd

Reaction score
so smokescreen?

The Cowboys are expected to take a ''long, hard look'' at Alabama DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-long-hard-look-at-bama-s-courtney-upshaw.ece