It Is Possible Ronnell Lewis Is Off Dallas' Board

burmafrd

Reaction score
I hope its Brockers; this guy screams disapointment to me. I think he will be only a slightly better Spears.

The Realist

Reaction score
Glad to hear Lewis is off. Irvin will be next.

Lewis can't spell NFL and I'm not sure Irvin can either.

Neither will be able to figure out this scheme.

And we have a history of dumb players having no clue where to line up or what their responsibilities are.

cdewsxzaq

Reaction score
SDogo;4506906 said:
I would say, they have never come out and ousted a player they have taken off their board pre or post draft. Then again, you can be getting smoke the other direction. What I do find ironic is the person who did that article and interview and the person who says they have removed him from their board work closely together.

Only Exception: Tim Tebow!

...although we were never expected to have any interest (thanks be to the divine)

VThokie7

Reaction score
The Realist;4507166 said:
And we have a history of dumb players having no clue where to line up or what their responsibilities are.

You hear that Ogletree? :laugh1:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Realist;4507166 said:
Glad to hear Lewis is off. Irvin will be next.

Lewis can't spell NFL and I'm not sure Irvin can either.

Neither will be able to figure out this scheme.

You're the 2nd person to tell me that Lewis is dumb.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
SDogo;4506775 said:
not at this moment. It's a prospect who has a pretty strong backing here. We did interview this player although we did not bring him in for a workout. It's kind of one of those situations I cant win cause I cant say anything unless the info is released.

I know Barron got in trouble with the police a little while back for not ratting to the police about someone elses known criminal occurence. He got a misdemeanor for it.

If they're willing to take a guy off their board due to speeding tickets then this might be enough with Barron. He's still your pick in the first round so it may not be him.

Any player with absolutely any drug use history won't be touched by this team a la the Quincy Carter transaction.

Wulfman

Unofficial GM
Reaction score
Sdogo or Hos, any updates on names you have heard are completely off the board that you can share?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
johnnyd;4506897 said:
so smokescreen?

The Cowboys are expected to take a ''long, hard look'' at Alabama DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sports/...-long-hard-look-at-bama-s-courtney-upshaw.ece

In the world today of teh interwebs, there are a lot of smokescreens...

The Realist

Reaction score
Hostile;4507220 said:
You're the 2nd person to tell me that Lewis is dumb.

Public knowledge I thought. Akademik probashon twice.

Stoops basically told him your too stupid for the gravy classes we set you up with. Perhaps you should um.......leave.

Eskimo

Reaction score
burmafrd;4507165 said:
I hope its Brockers; this guy screams disapointment to me. I think he will be only a slightly better Spears.

The scary part is Brockers doesn't have Spears' pass rushing pedigree coming out of college. So maybe we should expect even less out of him - Spears put up a couple of 8 sacks years in college and was athletic enough to have been a highly recruited TE at one point in time.