It should be known now that you never ever give the ball back to Jalen Hurts

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Ehhhh. Great drive and a great throw to smith. But they were handed so much by KC.

They found a way to win but no one is singing Hurts praises today other then your sports jockeys.
Yeah sorta.

He made the plays when they needed to be made.

That said, the difference was that Smith can catch and none of the chiefs WRs can apparently

Aven8

Reaction score
Ron Jaworski reincarnated! Run For your lives!!!

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Jalen has won 8 straight in games where he was losing by double digits. The previous record was 5. He’s doesn’t even get out of bed unless the odds are impossible
I have to say, this is pretty impressive. With that said, are you really comfortable being down by double digits as often as you guys are? Eventually it’s going to bite you in the *** I feel like.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I have to say, this is pretty impressive. With that said, are you really comfortable being down by double digits as often as you guys are? Eventually it’s going to bite you in the *** I feel like.
It is what it is. Part of the reason for it is because Desai is really good at halftime adjustments. 3 best offenses we played this year:

Miami

Dallas

KC

13 combined second half points allowed. So no it’s not the best scenario to be in, but we have a few factors going in our favor when those scenarios occur

Pentagruel

Reaction score
It is what it is. Part of the reason for it is because Desai is really good at halftime adjustments. 3 best offenses we played this year:

Miami

Dallas

KC

13 combined second half points allowed. So no it’s not the best scenario to be in, but we have a few factors going in our favor when those scenarios occur
When games are close though, it rarely continues to bounce in your favor, history tells us that. I think the eagles are certainly a very good team, and Hurts has had multiple impressive late game drives, but the Eagles as a whole are living a charmed life right now. Dallas was on a first and goal late in the game with not enough time left for the eagles to score but had two penalties along with a sack to push them way back. Against the Chiefs today there were two egregious drops that could have allowed the Chiefs to win. The Eagles continue to take advantage and that’s to their credit but they are leaving it in the opponents hands way too often to be comfortable with. I won’t say they are last years’ Vikings, but I don’t think they are a million miles away from that either.