It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
200w.gif

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol I can't love this enough. This was the cherry on top that I was waiting to hear. I had no doubt that Stephen would be along soon enough to let everyone know that nothing was changing. Peak apathy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He stopped short on LB Leighton Vander Esch, whose neck injury has been considered career-threatening. “Leighton will speak to that.”
I think everyone would be surprised if LVE didn't retire. Reading into what Stephen says it sure sounds like the Cowboys expect him too.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Sooooo basically nothing is going to change lol. Also got a very recognizable 'right kind of guy' reference. Amazing how they've beek looking for RKGs for 15 years now and still looking for them.

Big_D

Reaction score
At least we now know what all in looks like. We’ve been seeing it this whole time! Gotta feel good about that!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to think Stephen was tone deaf to the fans and didn't realize how his comments were being received but now I realize he's just a silver spoon fed son of the owner who doesn't care what the unwashed think. He is accountable to no one and he knows it.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
DUH, who couldn't see this backpeddling statement coming, like I said a couple of weeks ago...

And LVE is going to retire due to injury concern