It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

Carson

Reaction score
Sooooo basically nothing is going to change lol. Also got a very recognizable 'right kind of guy' reference. Amazing how they've beek looking for RKGs for 15 years now and still looking for them.
Yep. looks like a Dak extension and Smith kicking to LT

phildadon86

Reaction score
DUH, who couldn't see this backpeddling statement coming, like I said a couple of weeks ago...

And LVE is going to retire due to injury concern
Yup.

They put the future of the LB position on his back, and a 3rd round rookie.

Remind me. Who was available at LB that year?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol I can't love this enough. This was the cherry on top that I was waiting to hear. I had no doubt that Stephen would be along soon enough to let everyone know that nothing was changing. Peak apathy.
Why do you love it so much?

Big_D

Reaction score
Stephen looks awful. I’m starting to wonder if he’s sick. He looks older every time I see him. He looks closer to 70 than 60. The new word with him and Jerry this offseason is holistic.
I had to look up his age. He looks older than 70 at 59. I would’ve never guessed he wasn’t even 60 yet!

Brax

Reaction score

All in every year, need to improve in the post season and get guys who step up, so let’s extend the guy who is the worst one on the team at stepping up and at disappearing, makes perfect sense. It’s already started, championship built team, elite players and elite QB and a SB winning coach. At the end of the season it will be its hard to win a championship, Dak needs to get better, I am evaluating MM holistically and will make a decision after careful analysis of all the information.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Jerry's never played poker before. Jerry gets 8 3 off suite. He is told you're supposed to double down on 11 so he goes all in.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Sooooo basically nothing is going to change lol. Also got a very recognizable 'right kind of guy' reference. Amazing how they've beek looking for RKGs for 15 years now and still looking for them.
Oh they get them, cheap FA, strange draft picks , coaches.
If they are cheap and good puppets, they are RKG.

All in , is another thing the jones boys dont understand, so they dont know how to do it , or when, or why lol.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
All in!!!
Round 1 a rb
Round 2 project player that won't play for years and will be a bust

:laugh:

Brax

Reaction score
At least we now know what all in looks like. We’ve been seeing it this whole time! Gotta feel good about that!
The last 28 years of all in should give the fans and players hope about the SB caliber team next season, it’s all Jerry puts together the last 28 seasons teams built to win championships. The fans must be ecstatic that they are getting another championship team