It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

LysleE

Reaction score
Considering the AFC teams left are Miami, Cleveland and Houston (two expansion teams since Dallas has made it), I think they will end up alone on that hill.

Washington had the other hands on owner.

It may take this upcoming down cycle, but people are going to turn on them before all that long.
Agreed…the improvement of these teams: Miami, Cleveland, Houston, Detroit, all of which have young, coaches serve to highlight just how stagnant Dallas has become…sure they have won 12 games for a few seasons, but how many of those wins were against quality teams?
This “all-in” along with all the other buzz words and phrases thrown around have collectively become rhetoric the Jones’ boys feed to hungry fans to keep them appeased.

CWR

Reaction score
DUH, who couldn't see this backpeddling statement coming, like I said a couple of weeks ago...

And LVE is going to retire due to injury concern
It came directly after JJ said it, if you were paying attention. He slipped in some choice verbiage explaining his actual intentions. This is a nice confirmation though. They will be on the yacht again.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
lol i am about as all in to supporting this team as as they are i wish the fans would stay away from training camp but they wont i cant stand the jones none of them they have ruined the dallas cowboys and made them a joke all around the nfl