It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
the party bus wore him out??
he looks 70 or more
It could be the stress from having to figure out Dak’s contracts and all the other big contracts coming up. He’s spending long hours trying to stay under the cap.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is there any other owners son who was interviewed while the father was still alive?
The way Stephen is looking we might have Charlotte as our new GM...............the artwork will improve this makes me so happy!!
Charlotte_Jones_Anderson24_t800.JPG

CowboyChris

Reaction score
He’s looking more like a creepy clown every day. Someone posted a video of Dave Campo recently who’s in his mid 70s and he looks younger than Stephen.
i seen that, Campo hasn’t aged a bit

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Anyone who didn't see this coming deserves the pain.

It was obvious immediately after the loss and in the subsequent month that we would be doing precisely jack **** this offseason.
Exactly.

To be honest. Im not even sure Jerry's intention was how the media and the general fan base took it. But it worked out well for him, given all the media attention to it and how some fans took the bait.

I'd be shocked if he even remembered what he said the following morning.

John813

Reaction score
He’s looking more like a creepy clown every day. Someone posted a video of Dave Campo recently who’s in his mid 70s and he looks younger than Stephen.
Yea it's wild how fast he's aged.
I don't care for how they run the team but at the same time I hope nothings wrong health wise.
He looks 10-15 years older than when he was sitting along side McCarthy at his signing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All in a whiskey bottle.
All in for teenage strippers.
All in for abandoning his children.
All in for blocking school doors.
All in for ruining legacies.

pitt33

Reaction score
Stephen looks awful. I’m starting to wonder if he’s sick. He looks older every time I see him. He looks closer to 70 than 60. The new word with him and Jerry this offseason is holistic.
Just a casual observation but…

The Jones boys are not good looking people.