It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

Mannix

Reaction score
-----It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

We know that Booger was "all in" back in 1995....just ask that AA Ticket Agent.

ICP

Reaction score
UGG, there really is no hope. Just a couple of hillbilly swindlers using the premier sports franchise to fill their bank accounts by pretending they really want to win

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Just more excuses on why they don’t need to change anything they are doing.

There might not be a more punchable face on the planet than Stephen Jones

Kwyn

Reaction score
Anyone who thought it meant anything to begin with were overthinking.

Jerry talks. We know this.

Him saying “we’re all in” was likely just something he thought in the moment was cool to say.

I expected business as usual, just like I would from any other team.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
The way Stephen is looking we might have Charlotte as our new GM...............the artwork will improve this makes me so happy!!
Charlotte_Jones_Anderson24_t800.JPG
She couldn't be that much worse than her idiotic father and brother I guess

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
Exactly.

To be honest. Im not even sure Jerry's intention was how the media and the general fan base took it. But it worked out well for him, given all the media attention to it and how some fans took the bait.

I'd be shocked if he even remembered what he said the following morning.
Anyone who still believes anything that comes out of that slimeball family is a fool of the highest order

cowboyed

Reaction score
It's been reported by female acquaintances of Jerry's back in the day that they could never tell if Jerry was "all in". Interpret that how you see fit.

Creeper

Reaction score

First, I like what he said about getting players that make plays in big situations. That is clearly a need for Dallas.

I don't like that he said Jerry is all in every year because that sounds like he is watering down Jerry's initial statement. I feel like we will be shopping at K-Mart again this free agent period.

But out of this, I am also very concerned that Stephen and Jerry will be at the combine evaluating players for the draft, while McCarthy and Zimmer will be back home doing something else. We had a mediocre to poor draft last year. We cannot afford another draft like that this year. Stephen and Jerry will be looking for banged up college guys they can take a risk on in the 2nd round.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
LOL Did people really think anything was changing?? They felt the need to say something to placate the fans after doing absolutely nothing after that humiliating blowout. Do just enough to stay relevant and rake in the billions.
Meantime I was told teams that go all in like the Rams get destroyed. Let's see, two super bowl appearances with one super bowl, then they have a couple of non playoff seasons and right back with a solid young team and lots of cap space after making the playoffs.
Don't believe a word that comes out of these clowns mouth.