It turns out Jerry is "all in" every year

Staubacher

Reaction score
I think everyone would be surprised if LVE didn't retire. Reading into what Stephen says it sure sounds like the Cowboys expect him too.
Sad. I know he gets dumped on here but he always gave it his all and did some good things for the defense despite having that neck issue hanging over him his whole career. He never got to a big payday either relatively speaking.

And he actually showed up for the playoff game last year and made a huge stop that could have won the game I'll leave it at that.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Revenue is "all in" to Jerry. Thats is his bottom-line. Winning is all gravy and not the ultimate goal, as long as the team is in the black.

fivetwos

Reaction score
You should be used to it.

Let it go.

Nothing new here.

Nor will there be.

The Dallas Cowboys will be the last NFC team to not reach a title game.
Considering the AFC teams left are Miami, Cleveland and Houston (two expansion teams since Dallas has made it), I think they will end up alone on that hill.

Washington had the other hands on owner.

It may take this upcoming down cycle, but people are going to turn on them before all that long.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Exactly.

To be honest. Im not even sure Jerry's intention was how the media and the general fan base took it. But it worked out well for him, given all the media attention to it and how some fans took the bait.

I'd be shocked if he even remembered what he said the following morning.
Totally agree. I believe what Jerry was actually saying is we are all in by default, because both coach and QB are on one year deals. In his mind, he's already put all his chips on the table.

Big_D

Reaction score
It’s one thing to lose. It’s a whole other thing to be led by such disgusting degenerates as these. There’s nothing about this organization to be proud of anymore.

Sadly that's where we're at.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I used to think Stephen was tone deaf to the fans and didn't realize how his comments were being received but now I realize he's just a silver spoon fed son of the owner who doesn't care what the unwashed think. He is accountable to no one and he knows it.
And sadly....knows even less than a Johnny Walker bottle. This guy has quitter written all over him. I can see it already....teary eyed....sobbing....selling the team because he couldn't produce a winner. Jerry will be 6 feet under....but I can see this clown actually getting tired of the criticism.....and bailing out.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
whenyouseeyourcrush-falseteeth.png

0b7989aa-6c9d-4353-8244-881c4e963c3e_text.gif

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Jerry is literally just a figurehead at this point almost elderly abuse allowing him to ramble

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The way Stephen is looking we might have Charlotte as our new GM...............the artwork will improve this makes me so happy!!
Charlotte_Jones_Anderson24_t800.JPG

For all we know she’s knock it outta the park. Maybe she’s got that negotiating gene because it’s obvious cap boy does not.

darealvelle

Reaction score
Stephen looks awful. I’m starting to wonder if he’s sick. He looks older every time I see him. He looks closer to 70 than 60. The new word with him and Jerry this offseason is holistic.
Age like milk