News: It turns out Peyton Manning DID use HGH

ghst187

Reaction score
He probably also beats up women but Goodell loves him so nothing will happen.
Seriously though, if the league confirms it they should take out of Canton and delete his name in the record books.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Seriously though, if the league confirms it they should take out of Canton and delete his name in the record books.
This isn't the NCAA.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Ok, now do that 73 times in 162 games but wait till your 37 to do it. You actually make my point though because you obviously got the sweet spot and with a metal bat I would guess.
I was/am a huge Bonds fan. I once watched him hit the highest foul ball I've ever seen. It must have been 500ft+ straight up. Barry was legit the best player in baseball for many years. But the hgh/steroid years he was something completely different. He was intentionally walked with the bases loaded to get the bat out of his hands. He had the most intentional walks and the most HRs in a season. He elevated from best player of his generation to best player of all time status at 34-35. You can't tell me that stuff doesn't help.
Agreed. I loved Barry Bonds. I also think he is a HOFer. I feel that although he still would have been HOF status without any "help", there's no doubt that he probably would have hit in the 50's or maybe 60s instead of 73. His bat speed was always elite, I don't think HGH/steroids helped that.

At some point the stigma on HGH is going to have to fall. There are many proven medicinal benefits, but not much consistent proof on long term effects. The science should continue to improve. The fact that it greatly improves healing time /injury recovery time cannot be ignored.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

The NFL would have no HOF if they took out all the substance abuse users.

Look at those 70's Steelers teams.

It's just always been apart of football and it's still an easy test to pass.

I think they all just Micro Dose like Lance Armstrong did and that's why you have guys like JJ Watt who can almost set box jump records at 300+ pounds.

Even if these guys get tested it's out of their system in a few hours.

John813

Reaction score
The NFL would have no HOF if they took out all the substance abuse users.

Look at those 70's Steelers teams.

It's just always been apart of football and it's still an easy test to pass.

I think they all just Micro Dose like Lance Armstrong did and that's why you have guys like JJ Watt who can almost set box jump records at 300+ pounds.

Even if these guys get tested it's out of their system in a few hours.

Yup. It's not like thc or juice that will linger for a bit before being completely flushed out.
I'm not an expert on HGH, but have read symptoms like a bigger head/feet/hands are from long term aggressive dosing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yup. It's not like thc or juice that will linger for a bit before being completely flushed out.
I'm not an expert on HGH, but have read symptoms like a bigger head/feet/hands are from long term aggressive dosing.

I'm sure our 90's Cowboys players were on them as well.

Just look at those guys and how they were built. Take a guy like Moose Johnston and compare him to his playing days. He was twice the size he is now.

If some of those guys who did all of the white house partying were willing to put substances in their body that could harm them im sure they would put things in their body to help them,

It's a league problem but the league has allowed it and they can hide behind their easy tests.

For me personally. I just feel bad for guys who never took it and tried to achieve or succeed the NFL dream naturally.

John813

Reaction score
I'm sure our 90's Cowboys players were on them as well.

Just look at those guys and how they were built. Take a guy like Moose Johnston and compare him to his playing days. He was twice the size he is now.

If some of those guys who did all of the white house partying were willing to put substances in their body that could harm them im sure they would put things in their body to help them,

It's a league problem but the league has allowed it and they can hide behind their easy tests.

For me personally. I just feel bad for guys who never took it and tried to achieve or succeed the NFL dream naturally.

Yup.

IIRC Dat Nguyen lost 50 or so pounds post playing days when he coached here for a bit. Dunno if he ever took anything, but I think for some they just care to carry that much weight/strain/level of upkeep once they are done with the NFL.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Yup.

IIRC Dat Nguyen lost 50 or so pounds post playing days when he coached here for a bit. Dunno if he ever took anything, but I think for some they just care to carry that much weight/strain/level of upkeep once they are done with the NFL.

Take a look at Mark Stepnoski today, and imagine that he played center at that weight/physique....

Before
stepnoski.jpg

After

Mark.jpg

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Perceived trust has nothing to do with credibility.

Second, they were court documents. So, I suppose you're saying the courts arent credible either (though I wont disagree).

Yup. Not to mention Al-Jazeera was showing speeches from Bin Laden post 9/11, so I'm sure that never sat well with a lot of people, and well I'm sure the name/logo alone made people less truth-worthy of content.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
I have hit 560 foot plus home runs at age 16 no hgh involved quit baseball should not have became a boxer kinda liked it
BS. I don't believe this for one second. The longest HR ever recorded was 575 ft by Babe Ruth. Mickey Mantle is second at 565.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Sure you do.

Aaron Judge has the longest HR in 2018 at 495' but we are expected to believe that you hit several 560+ HR's as a 16 year old. Uh huh.

Reactions: KLJ