It used to be ...

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The problem with the people like the thread maker is that they think everyone should feel sorry for them and everyone should be like they are. Im sorry but this is the real world and you are dealing with different personalties, beliefs and opinions. nStop acting like people owe you something. If you don't like it here then leave bye we wont miss your sorry ***.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2263451 said:
Yep, it's terrible.

The board used to really add a lot to being a fan IMO, because it was great to come here after a win and see how happy and excited everyone was, just like you were.

Now, it's all gloom, doom, *****ing and moaning even after an exciting win over one of the better teams in the league. And even when you point out that the Negative Nellies are making many of the "facts" they cite, and that we actually aren't that bad if you look at what really happened, they don't want to hear it. We suck, ******, because I said so!

I guess we've reached that point in our team life cycle where we can't possibly exceed expectations with some people. It really takes a lot of the fun out of the board for me.

Me too. Its like espn. I just cant watch it anymore. They do nothing but nit pick even when we win. There is no joy in winning. A bunch of guys sitting on a set that never won anything for the most part nit picking what we cant do. When they give credit they say dallas is good but yea its september. Its absurd.

and the board has seemingly been overrun with people who play entirely too much video game football and dont watch games all that close.

It does take away from the games. Last night I get home, no voice, so excited I cant sleep and I come on here and people are arguing over wade phillips and brian stewart needing to be fired..Its insane.

Then there are the corey procter sucks, flozell sucks..blah blah blah people. Not to many people know flozell had a neck stinger on the opening posession and fought through it missing only one play.

Nothing can take away from my excitement level right now. I wont watch espn because I can only imagine the excuses being made for "dance when we are winning" mcnabb.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2263778 said:
Me too. Its like espn. I just cant watch it anymore. They do nothing but nit pick even when we win. There is no joy in winning. A bunch of guys sitting on a set that never won anything for the most part nit picking what we cant do. When they give credit they say dallas is good but yea its september. Its absurd.

alot of great coaches nit-pick their team's performance even after perfect wins

there were some troubling things that we saw last night, mostly the sloppiness of our team at times

it's alright to feel happy about the win, but you can't expect everyone to share the same opinion, although there are people right off the bat, like the constant negativity trolls who you should watch out for

Temo

Reaction score
Rampage;2263423 said:
our Defense gave up 30 points before getting bailed out by our offense and that win solidifies were the best team in the league?

*23 points. 5.3 yards per play. If you take out the unfortunate Romo fumble+BS PI call on Henry, it's 16 points. OH NOES, OUR DEFENSE SUX!

Against a solid offensive team.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
a win is a win!!! why can't people accept the fact that Dallas won the game....held them to 7 points in the 2nd half, the D held up when it needed too...to all of you negative people...how do you perform on your job every day? is everything perfect? what the hell? fake *** fans!!!! thank you for the warning!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
khiladi;2263447 said:
How are we the best team in the NFL, considering their are other 2-0 teams?

Because we just are so suck on that :)

Great post theebs I feel the same way.

When you have a team like this and your #1 Priority is to complain on this board than I wish you would just not come.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
People tend to forget, we allowed a few teams to score in their thirties when we won super bowls, and I seem to remember just last year the Giants getting toasted by us and guess what?

adamknite

Reaction score
Clove;2263938 said:
People tend to forget, we allowed a few teams to score in their thirties when we won super bowls, and I seem to remember just last year the Giants getting toasted by us and guess what?

I remember the Giants losing 41-17 against the Vikings too.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Clove;2263938 said:

adamknite;2263944 said:
I remember the Giants losing 41-17 against the Vikings too.

Fire Tom Coughlin and Steve Spagnuolo.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Honestly, during the game day I'll say anything but I don't necessarily mean it, it's when I come on here after the game, those are my true feelings. I'd like for them to clean up the penalties, and I'd like to see more pressure, but OMG, for a while in that game, Donovan was running for his life.

It it weren't for his superman abilities, we would've sacked him 8 times in stead of 3.

And I also complained about the zone, but I remember a few times last night that Donovan had like 6 seconds to throw the ball which means no one was opened, so our secondary couldn't be all that bad.

Reaction score
Rampage;2263423 said:
our Defense gave up 30 points before getting bailed out by our offense and that win solidifies were the best team in the league?

Offense didn't bail anybody out last night. They were giving away freebies though.

thekavorka

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2263695 said:
To be honest we have seen this out of the Cowboys before. Heck we even went 13 and freakin 3 last year and failed to win a Playoff Game.

I think the Cowboys still have the Buyer Beware sticker until I see how the team is playing in late December.

This was a great win but some of the problems we have seen in the past still don't seem to be fixed.

But then again, the Eagles just might be that good, dunno, its going to be a long season.

yep. i agree with this.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
Wow guys....This is the part that is hard for me to understand. I have been a Cowboys fan since I was a young girl. To me it's all about them...win , lose, good game , bad game....whatever the outcome I still love my Cowboys!
I don't really care how good or bad the other teams are. I'm the kinda fan thats more likely too see what the other team is getting away with then what my Cowboys are.
Sure , I would love another SB! If we get there it's icing on the cake!
Untill then I'm going to enjoy every game , the sweet victories , the hearbreaking losses...the edge of your seat games and even the disapointing ones. It's all about being a Cowboy fan to me.
I just can't get into the we suck talk , we are not perfect , neither is any other team.....Try to enjoy being a Fan.

Go Cowboys!!!!

:bow: :starspin :bow:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of us are pro's when it comes to negativity-- all these newbies are giving us a bad name. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2264052 said:
Some of us are pro's when it comes to negativity-- all these newbies are giving us a bad name. :)
They wear briefs and it allows less cramping.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Sorry, but if Dallas is the best team in the NFL, then there aren't many good teams right now. Dallas commits WAY too many penalties and has NO defense. Until I start seeing some discipline and some defense, I will just have to consider the Cowboys a seriously flawed team, with no chance of beating a more disciplined team in the playoffs.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm beginning to feel the same way about people complaining about other people complaining. :(

To much freaking complaining!

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I am tired of people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

I am not complaining though.