It's all love on the Fanzone!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And then what do you have? What's the fun of a village with only one idiot?

Maybe if some stopped feeding those types and giving them exactly what they came for, maybe more loyal fans wouldn't get so disgusted with the childish name calling and personal attacks. Might do some posters well to do some self-evaluating about why those types don't spend as much time on the bench as those that react to them.

Methinks some do protest too much judging by their participation, and I am not talking about you, when they have the control to not respond or even read the posts of those posters.

Maybe if some would spend more time trying to make this a better place instead of complaining about the other members so much, we wouldn't have threads like this?

Bad posters are not necessarily the ones that disagree with us or don't like our stance and views on a topic and all retain the same right, to express their opinions within the guidelines of the Zone. I've yet to see a rule that they must love the Cowboys.

No, I'm due my wrist slapping no doubt. I have actually largely been ignoring the worst of them and it works like a charm.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one argues over...what's on the menu.....:flagwave::clap:Salud!
Well, I am planning on changing that this season. I can no longer remain silent about some of the things I see my Cowboys brethren preparing.

Have y'all noticed that we never see the Ladies of the Forum posting anything in the Menu thread? I wanna know why.

starfan1

Reaction score
Well, I am planning on changing that this season. I can no longer remain silent about some of the things I see my Cowboys brethren preparing.

Have y'all noticed that we never see the Ladies of the Forum posting anything in the Menu thread? I wanna know why.
How do we know who the ladies are?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do we know who the ladies are?
starfan, if you think I am going to get into Biology 101 here, you are sadly mistaken. I can't do that without getting benched myself.

When you've posted around as much as I have and I don't mean number of posts but in the different Zones and threads, they usually reveal that through cyber interaction.

I have yet to see one, that I know is a lady, post what they're cookin' in there. They might be concerned with shaming us. Some of that has a strange resemblance to what my Dad would fix when my Mom would go on one of her girls weekends. If I had paid more attention, but I had a weak stomach, I could have written the book "101 Uses for Fried Bologna, Fried Hot Dogs and Pickles".

starfan1

Reaction score
starfan, if you think I am going to get into Biology 101 here, you are sadly mistaken. I can't do that without getting benched myself.

When you've posted around as much as I have and I don't mean number of posts but in the different Zones and threads, they usually reveal that through cyber interaction.

I have yet to see one, that I know is a lady, post what they're cookin' in there. They might be concerned with shaming us. Some of that has a strange resemblance to what my Dad would fix when my Mom would go on one of her girls weekends. If I had paid more attention, but I had a weak stomach, I could have written the book "101 Uses for Fried Bologna, Fried Hot Dogs and Pickles".
well we dont want you to get benched . sory bout the question wasnt trying to set you up. I know maybe 2 here posting where its clear my bad!

CCBoy

Reaction score
I can't wait for the gates to swing open again, and being able to discuss changes. There will be a lot to talk about and have a 'real' discussion about. I remember when the Cowboys were a 'step child' team, below both the Houston Oilers and Dallas Texans.

InTheZone

Reaction score
This is the 50th anniversary season of the Cowboys first Super Bowl winning team- the 1971 Cowboys. Here’s to making 2021 a golden season!
and it's the 25th (soon to be 26th?) anniversary season of the Cowboys failing to reach the super bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCBoy

Reaction score

They use take-out...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
well we dont want you to get benched . sory bout the question wasnt trying to set you up. I know maybe 2 here posting where its clear my bad!

I know of 4. There are probably more, but this place has to feel like they wandered into the boys' locker room at times so they keep it to themselves.

I wouldn't blame them.