It's all love on the Fanzone!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You have a poor memory. Every loss the same Cowboys hating trolls will be back with glee mucking up the board. There are 100% posters on here that are here only to hate on the Cowboys. They definitely are not fans of the Cowboys.

This is part of the reason there is such a divide. Someone criticizes a player and "OMG, you're not a fan!!!!" I'm not certain how old you are, but I'm guessing there's a good chance I might have been a fan of this team longer than you have been alive. So spare me the BS about 'not being a fan' when I'm critical of certain things.

There is no question about it that the board is a better place without them on here. Probably would get more loyal fans returning as well.

Is this what you want? A utopia filled with robotic lemmings who only think one way? It sounds to me you want CZ to be like North Korea, a place where everyone is forced to think alike or suffer the consequences. You better bow to the eternal leader or you will be executed.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is no question about it that the board is a better place without them on here. Probably would get more loyal fans returning as well.
And it’s so easy to spot those people. They only respond when it’s negative. No we don’t always get along. But there’s enough respect . to let it go

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is part of the reason there is such a divide. Someone criticizes a player and "OMG, you're not a fan!!!!" I'm not certain how old you are, but I'm guessing there's a good chance I might have been a fan of this team longer than you have been alive. So spare me the BS about 'not being a fan' when I'm critical of certain things.
Do you feel guilty or something . There was no reason to respond if you’re not one of the ones having an issue.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I dont care about criticism, I do it all the time. Its telling lies, spreading BS, and doing it on every thread all over the board. Then you same trolls dont say a peep about the defense which is what you should REALLY be critiquing.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Is this what you want? A utopia filled with robotic lemmings who only think one way?

There are time in my life I want that exactly...not saying this forum but times in my life...acr are you saying you know a way to make this happen?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Saying Dak is overpaid is legit. I think he is too. Saying Dak is average is just plain stupid. There is zero evidence that comes close to supporting that. The hater proof comes out when you post legit stats on Dak showing how good he has been. Then the haters go ballistic. Why would anyone be mad that their QB rates up there with some of the best in the NFL? Only someone that hates the Cowboys would possibly be mad about that. No other explanation. NONE!!

acr731

Reaction score
I dont care about criticism, I do it all the time. Its telling lies, spreading BS, and doing it on every thread all over the board. Then you same trolls dont say a peep about the defense which is what you should REALLY be critiquing.

My post history isn't private. I've said plenty about the defense. I even took the time to post statistics and rankings. But oh boy, us 'trolls' (you couldn't help with the name calling again) never say a peep about the defense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My post history isn't private. I've said plenty about the defense. I even took the time to post statistics and ranking. But oh boy, us 'trolls' (you couldn't help with the name calling again) never say a peep about the defense.

Dak is the best thing this team has going for it. The defense is the worst. Yet you spend all your time focusing on Dak and not the defense. That is strange behavior. Any legitimate Cowboys fan would have to question that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My post history isn't private. I've said plenty about the defense. I even took the time to post statistics and rankings. But oh boy, us 'trolls' (you couldn't help with the name calling again) never say a peep about the defense.

Who did I call a name? Another bold face lie.

acr731

Reaction score
Dak is the best thing this team has going for it. The defense is the worst. Yet you spend all your time focusing on Dak and not the defense. That is strange behavior. Any legitimate Cowboys fan would have to question that.

Dak takes up 99% of the posts every day. And some members keep posting new Dak threads several times a day. Don't jump down my throat and the focus being on Dak. I'm not the one starting the non stop threads.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
One hating troll to another, huh? You spread far more hate than the people you accuse of being haters.

I dont hate Dak, I think he is a great QB. You are the one that hates him. LOL

More unconscionable troll logic.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak takes up 99% of the posts every day. And some members keep posting new Dak threads several times a day. Don't jump down my throat and the focus being on Dak. I'm not the one starting the non stop threads.

Who cares if someone starts a thread praising our QB? This is a Cowboys fan forum. Are the stats lies? Why does it bother you soo much? Its because you hate him and you cant take it. You feel compelled to try to discredit the facts.

acr731

Reaction score
Who cares if someone starts a thread praising our QB? This is a Cowboys fan forum. Are the stats lies? Why does it bother you soo much? Its because you hate him and you cant take it. You feel compelled to try to discredit the facts.

giphy.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And you never spread your hate on the people being critical of Dak?

LOL...........here we go with moving the goal post. This is what you trolls do.

Yah, I hate trolls like you that muck up the board with lies. You got me.