It's all love on the Fanzone!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
There is no question about it that the board is a better place without them on here. Probably would get more loyal fans returning as well.

The definition of "loyal fans" are those who express themselves the same way you do. Anyone who disagrees is a "hater", of course.

Yeah, this place would be just great if all we had were 500 people who think and act exactly like you and Rocky. Not boring at all. :rolleyes:

CCBoy

Reaction score
1. Dallas Finishes Season With Highest Scoring Offense

The Dallas Cowboys offense is loaded heading into the 2021 season. They will be able to get it done through the air or on the ground, making it difficult for opposing defenses to slow them down.

As a result, the Cowboys will lead the NFL in offensive points during the 2021 season. They will need every single one of them, as the defense has a new coordinator in Dan Quinn but is still looking suspect in a few spots.

More often than not, Prescott and company are going to have to outscore their opponents in shootouts and they are as well equipped as anyone to do it.

https://www.nflanalysis.net/3-bold-predictions-for-dallas-cowboys-offense-in-2021/

:)

waving monkey

Reaction score
You have a poor memory. Every loss the same Cowboys hating trolls will be back with glee mucking up the board. There are 100% posters on here that are here only to hate on the Cowboys. They definitely are not fans of the Cowboys.
those folks are haters by nature. they are jerks at work, to their wives
they deserve our pity:cool:

Motorola

Reaction score
This is the 50th anniversary season of the Cowboys first Super Bowl winning team- the 1971 Cowboys. Here’s to making 2021 a golden season!
Coincides with the Milwaukee Bucks winning their first (and only) NBA title.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coincides with the Milwaukee Bucks winning their first (and only) NBA title.
Milwaukee actually has won one in ‘71 in Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s rookie season. It’s been 50 yrs since their last one- if they win.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know of 4. There are probably more, but this place has to feel like they wandered into the boys' locker room at times so they keep it to themselves.

I wouldn't blame them.
There is one that corrects me when I get too male in my references and I like that. The biggest Cowboys and Bob Lilly fan of all time was a friend who was a lady, not a lady friend, in Shreveport. She grew up in Dallas but moved to Shreveport and knew Lilly well enough that when they played an exhibition game there, he took her to lunch. Somehow, their families had connections and when I met him in 97 at his restaurant where my younger son worked, I mentioned her and he lit up, said she was like a sister to him and a very special lady.

You will know the one that schools me when you see her chewing llama or goat she uses on me. First time she used it on the old site, we all fell out laughing, it was so appropriate.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The definition of "loyal fans" are those who express themselves the same way you do. Anyone who disagrees is a "hater", of course.

Yeah, this place would be just great if all we had were 500 people who think and act exactly like you and Rocky. Not boring at all. :rolleyes:

Saying Dak is top 10 would be disagreeing. Saying Dak is average is hate.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, both are opinions.

One is so far off that its completely ridiculous. There is NO way someone could possibly think that Dak is average.

Not sure why its so hard to admit you hate a player. I hate Zeke. Some posters just cant man up to their hate. I hated Garrett as a coach. Im not trying to wiggle away from my hate or deny it.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
How many SB's has Rodgers won without MM? I would even argue that the Packer teams the last few years were better than the ones under MM.
Prolly are a better team now tbh, but they seem to find a way not to win in the play offs though.
I need to change that banner as it was more of a " I am pissed with mmc thing" I am over it now and look forward to the new season with the same naive expectations as I have done for ....25 years or so ..arrggghh.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Prolly are a better team now tbh, but they seem to find a way not to win in the play offs though.
I need to change that banner as it was more of a " I am pissed with mmc thing" I am over it now and look forward to the new season with the same naive expectations as I have done for ....25 years or so ..arrggghh.

Yah, I wasnt pleased by any stretch by MM last year, but considering pandemic and the injuries Im willing to give him another year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Milwaukee actually has won one in ‘71 in Kareem Abdul Jabbar’s rookie season. It’s been 50 yrs since their last one- if they win.
That is the gist of my post; if the Bucks capture the title tomorrow night - could it be a precusor to the Cowboys dupicating the feat for their 2021 season?