Its already a done deal.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
If Vinny wants to come back in 2005 he will start every game and take every snap. ONly it wont hap is if he retires of gets injured. Remeber what I said. As long as Parcells is here Vinny will be the QB. Parcells has to be fired. I hate him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
If Vinny wants to come back in 2005 he will start every game and take every snap. ONly it wont hap is if he retires of gets injured. Remeber what I said. As long as Parcells is here Vinny will be the QB. Parcells has to be fired. I hate him.

You hate him so he needs to be fired? LOL

Deane62

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

What I hate is people repeating the same lame complaints over and over and over again, as if that will make it happen. If you don't have something new to say do us all a favor and be quiet. :rolleyes:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Hey, we are all entitled to our opinions. But be honest and admit the real reason you "hate" Parcells. I think it is because he disses your boy Drew Henson for Vinny.

If Vinny took every snap in 2005 and we won the Super Bowl, would you still hate Parcells?

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think it's comical that people "hate" a football coach.

Hate is for Osama bin Laden.
Hate is for anyone that threatens/harms those you love.

Hate isn't for the coach of our football team which we enjoy rooting for as a purpose for entertainment.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:

If your grammer is as solid as this "done deal" then I wouldnt put much stock in Vinny being back :banghead:

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:

Hate isn't for the coach of our football team which we enjoy rooting for as a purpose for entertainment.

Not only do I hate Bill Parcells....I now hate you, too.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Waffle said:
Hey, we are all entitled to our opinions. But be honest and admit the real reason you "hate" Parcells. I think it is because he disses your boy Drew Henson for Vinny.

If Vinny took every snap in 2005 and we won the Super Bowl, would you still hate Parcells?

The Cowboys winning the Super Bowl with Vinny is not even worthy of a discussion.

MS17

Reaction score
A few things to ponder now that the season is over, for all practical purposes.
A year ago, we thought it was likely that Vinnie would be coming to Dallas. He did
A year ago, we thought it was remotely possible that Henson would become a Cowboy and decide to play football again. He did.
A year ago, some were openly hoping that Quincy Carter exited Dallas.
He did.
A year ago we were hoping that a talented, skilled back would replace Hambrick.
Jones did.
I know this may sound a tad pollyannaish, but there are all kinds of off season scenarios that bode well for the Cowboys. Despite all the inflammatory comments and hate, this might be one of the most interesting off seasons we'll ever see around here. I plan to enjoy it no matter what.

Deane62

Reaction score
MS17 said:
A few things to ponder now that the season is over, for all practical purposes.
A year ago, we thought it was likely that Vinnie would be coming to Dallas. He did
A year ago, we thought it was remotely possible that Henson would become a Cowboy and decide to play football again. He did.
A year ago, some were openly hoping that Quincy Carter exited Dallas.
He did.
A year ago we were hoping that a talented, skilled back would replace Hambrick.
Jones did.
I know this may sound a tad pollyannaish, but there are all kinds of off season scenarios that bode well for the Cowboys. Despite all the inflammatory comments and hate, this might be one of the most interesting off seasons we'll ever see around here. I plan to enjoy it no matter what.

Incomplete post, you're supposed to include who you hate. ;)

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Oh_Canada said:
The Cowboys winning the Super Bowl with Vinny is not even worthy of a discussion.
Maybe so. But the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl with Henson (in 2005) is even less worthy.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:

Now, if i was a Henson Fan and i liked him alot and BP wouldn't play him isn't that the same? Doesn't BP do harm against people i like/love? Then why can't i feel hate for BP?

Do you think about the things before you post them here? Or is there a deeper meaning in what you wrote i didn't understand?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
Now, if i am a Henson Fan and i liked him alot and BP doesn't play him isn't that the same? Doesn't BP do harm against people i like/love?

Do you think about the things before you post them here? Or is there a deeper meaning in what you wrote i didn't understand?

Thats 3 people who dont deserve to be allowed to watch football that have posted in this thread, any others?

Deane62

Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
Now, if i am a Henson Fan and i liked him alot and BP doesn't play him isn't that the same? Doesn't BP do harm against people i like/love?

He's only doing harm if holding out Henson damages his future development. The more time Henson has to prepare the better his chances for success. You seem to be going on the assumption that Parcells is trying to keep Henson from being a success. If that were true he would probably just stick him in before he was ready and let him fail.

royhitshard

Reaction score
Waffle said:
Maybe so. But the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl with Henson (in 2005) is even less worthy.

How would we know considering we haven't seen him play but a little over half a game? Vinny we have seen the whole season and we know where that has gotten us.