Its already a done deal.

silver

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
If your grammer is as solid as this "done deal" then I wouldnt put much stock in Vinny being back :banghead:

BTW it is "grammar" not grammer.

silver

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Ha ha ha. :hammer: :lmao2:

HeavyHitta just got owned. That funny cuz he thinks he is so smart. ha ha.

not really. please stop showing your age.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
royhitshard said:
How would we know considering we haven't seen him play but a little over half a game? Vinny we have seen the whole season and we know where that has gotten us.
Yeah, maybe San Diego should have canned Brees and started Rivers from day one. Look at what Eli's doing for the Giants. :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Ha ha ha. :hammer: :lmao2:

HeavyHitta just got owned. That funny cuz he thinks he is so smart. ha ha.

Yes, I got owned, I may never set foot outside again.... :rolleyes:

I dont know whats more pathetic, the fact that someone else had to tell you its grammar not grammer to notice or the fact that you had to tell us why its funny because no one else sees the humour in it, or maybe its the fact that for every grammar mistake I make you make 10, note "cuz", "that" instead of "that's", and how you think ha ha is a complete sentence.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Thats 3 people who dont deserve to be allowed to watch football that have posted in this thread, any others?

Because of what?

Because i know how to write (remember that "grammer" thing)?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Deane62 said:
He's only doing harm if holding out Henson damages his future development. The more time Henson has to prepare the better his chances for success. You seem to be going on the assumption that Parcells is trying to keep Henson from being a success. If that were true he would probably just stick him in before he was ready and let him fail.

I think you misunderstod me. It was just about the other poster. I just wanted to make an example that there can be a reason to hate coaches.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Yes, I got owned, I may never set foot outside again.... :rolleyes:

I dont know whats more pathetic, the fact that someone else had to tell you its grammar not grammer to notice or the fact that you had to tell us why its funny because no one else sees the humour in it, or maybe its the fact that for every grammar mistake I make you make 10, note "cuz", "that" instead of "that's", and how you think ha ha is a complete sentence.

Whatever. :gassy1:

Deane62

Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
I think you misunderstod me. It was just about the other poster. I just wanted to make an example that there can be a reason to hate coaches.

My point was that the things a coach is doing that you're hating him for, may in the long run turn out for the best.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
TwentyOne said:
Because of what?

Because i know how to write (remember that "grammer" thing)?

Because you seem to think hate is best used for talking about athletes and coaches, which is one of the more pathetic things Ive heard in a while. And no, not playing Henson isnt hurting anyone, except maybe the franchise itself, no reason for hate.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I hate parcells. I hate what he is doing with the team I love. I hate what he is doing with the players I admire. And I hate that he seems to be manipulating the passionate owner that loves the team as much as me...

If anyone would like to challenge why I hate him, please do so, the fact that HH can't seem to debate anyone without calling them a newb or claming they don't know football is really getting on my nerves. This forum is better than that HH, and you others....

silver

Reaction score
Tio said:
I hate parcells. I hate what he is doing with the team I love. I hate what he is doing with the players I admire. And I hate that he seems to be manipulating the passionate owner that loves the team as much as me...

If anyone would like to challenge why I hate him, please do so, the fact that HH can't seem to debate anyone without calling them a newb or claming they don't know football is really getting on my nerves. This forum is better than that HH, and you others....

so much angst so little time

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Tio said:

1: I doubt anyone here will argue that Wolverine doesnt know football

2: Hate is to strong for a football term, you can joke around with it and such, but to truely hate someone because of a game is...well...sad :mad:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Tio said:
I hate parcells. I hate what he is doing with the team I love.
And just what is he doing with the team that earns your hate?

Tio said:
I hate what he is doing with the players I admire.
What players would those be?

Tio said:
And I hate that he seems to be manipulating the passionate owner that loves the team as much as me...
Yes, Jerry is passionate. But he isn't being manipulated. Give him a little more credit than that. Jerry (as GM) and his buddy Larry Lacewell are directly responsible for a majority of the Cowboy's current woes due to their horrific personnel decisions between 1995 and 2001. Why not "hate" them for that.