It's basically impossible that Blake Jarwin doesn't have a great year!

CoachD

Reaction score
Jarwin will be the forgotten man here with all the weapons the Cowboys have on offense. There is no way that other teams can prepare for Zeke, Lamb, Cooper, Gallop and be successful at stopping them all and even if they do then they gotta stop Dak as well so that leaves Jarwin, so the bottom line is he should have a ton of success and if he doesn't then you might want to consider looking for a tight end in next years draft because the way this offense is built he should be wide open and wide open a lot!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jarwin will be the forgotten man here with all the weapons the Cowboys have on offense. There is no way that other teams can prepare for Zeke, Lamb, Cooper, Gallop and be successful at stopping them all and even if they do then they gotta stop Dak as well so that leaves Jarwin, so the bottom line is he should have a ton of success and if he doesn't then you might want to consider looking for a tight end in next years draft because the way this offense is built he should be wide open and wide open a lot!

What exactly do you see as a great year for Jarwin? Stats?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lamb and Jarwins success will be dependant on how many passing attempts we will have this year.

If we are going to have to rely on Dak's arm again to win us games like last season, then they will both put up numbers. Hopefully instead the defense, special teams, and Zeke step up instead.

Jipper

Reaction score
Must have been a low pick. I predict you will drop him after week 3.

i didnt draft him but hes a FA...might not be a bad stash as a bye week / injury stand in....he definitely has upside compared to a lot of the guys that are FA's....i ended up with Gronk and hope he stays healthy but BJ certainly isnt a bad grab in this offense and if you need someone with upside.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i didnt draft him but hes a FA...might not be a bad stash as a bye week / injury stand in....he definitely has upside compared to a lot of the guys that are FA's....i ended up with Gronk and hope he stays healthy but BJ certainly isnt a bad grab in this offense and if you need someone with upside.

If someone like Cooper goes down he may have some value. But there are too many mouths to feed for him to really do any damage. He is like the 5th option in the passing game at this point.

Jipper

Reaction score
If someone like Cooper goes down he may have some value. But there are too many mouths to feed for him to really do any damage. He is like the 5th option in the passing game at this point.

yeah i agree, but being in a 12 person league with a lot of bench room, the pickin's are incredibly thin

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
After scoring 3 td's in the Giants game, its a shame they didn't use in the Rams game they lost.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can think of many reason why he won’t have a “great year”
Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, Zeke, Pollard
I do expect him to have a good year relative to his targets
Beat me to it. Seems like when we would go to him.....that's a big play.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I’ll believe it when I see it. We have underutilized TEs for so long that I actually won’t believe we know how to use them until I see it consistently.