It's been 4 games

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I bleed silver and blue. I love what I am seeing. I think we are better in several areas

BUT....BUT...I am seeing threads about contract extensions...DPOY....trade this guy because we are "stacked" at a position...I was wrong about this guy....I was wrong about that guy....when will "so and so" finally show up.....giving Jerry his due...etc

There are 13 games to go. I get we are on the edge our seats...and some of us don't know how to act because of how abysmal it has been.....BUT....BUT...we really need to slow down until we've played about 12 games. That is all!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bleed silver and blue. I love what I am seeing. I think we are better in several areas

BUT....BUT...I am seeing threads about contract extensions...DPOY....trade this guy because we are "stacked" at a position...I was wrong about this guy....I was wrong about that guy....when will "so and so" finally show up.....giving Jerry his due...etc

There are 13 games to go. I get we are on the edge our seats...and some of us don't know how to act because of how abysmal it has been.....BUT....BUT...we really need to slow down until we've played about 12 games. That is all!!
When you have a fan based starved for some good results, this happens. We should all be excited about the good start. Then be reminded we’re less than 25% into the season. We can enjoy the good vibes without buying SB tickets yet, lol.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Now is not the time to calm down.

We deserve this.

Now is the time to get excited.

Enjoy the journey now but just know the journey really means nothing if we get to the post season and don’t win a couple of games at least. Hopefully 3 or 4.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score

Ah hell, let em have some fun , its been a while.:grin:

Aven8

Reaction score
I get it. I’m generally like this too. But after last season let everyone be excited. This is a good football team. The offense is a machine and the defense just gets better and better.

waving monkey

Reaction score

.and some of us don't know how to act/ mouth full

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We have played close to 1/4 of the season came out 3-1 and if you do that over the next 3/4 your looking at 12 wins before the 17th game. Cowboys need to stay grounded and keep working. if they do that they should be fine.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
This i the first time this team has started 3-1 since 2016 (5 years) or looked this dominant against quality opponents since 2014 (7-years).

Forgive the exuberance but celebration is in order. Nobody expects this team to go 16-1, there will be some trials and nobody wants to peak in September. But arrows are pointing up for good reason.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I get it. I’m generally like this too. But after last season let everyone be excited. This is a good football team. The offense is a machine and the defense just gets better and better.
I am excited. And even if we lose next week...I will still be excited. Why? Because I know we are better than last year. BUT...also because I know there would still be 12 games to play.

I am just saying....lets not confuse excitement with....WE DID IT!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Exactly.

It’s not like we need to sit around and debate whether or not we have a good team.

Our team is really good.

The question is just how good can they be when it matters…..??