It's boring these days, no news, nothing to be excited about!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we could sign joseph again and let him lose in a night club with guns. Last I heard he was helping OJ find the killers. :p

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
This FO is a joke, but we'll be talking Super Bowl next year!? lol
They will reel a lot of the dismayed back into the fold on draft day #1 and some but not all will be over the moon with new enthusiasm with all of the shiny new toys at their disposal. A yearly ritual, I know I will be watching. My hype is tempered based on what holes get filled and by whom. But a SB I don't think is gonna happen this go round. But crazier things have happened.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Usually around this time we get "the cowboys will have said player in for a visit", we can't even get that. Has our focus shifted totally to the draft, and no longer on free agency?? Please give your thoughts
It’s called the “Offseason”.

Jayinem

Reaction score
No news is good news? Or something.

(Maybe if you're the Chiefs who just won b2b Super Bowls)

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
They will reel a lot of the dismayed back into the fold on draft day #1 and some but not all will be over the moon with new enthusiasm with all of the shiny new toys at their disposal. A yearly ritual, I know I will be watching. My hype is tempered based on what holes get filled and by whom. But a SB I don't think is gonna happen this go round. But crazier things have happened.
Nah, I doubt the draft is going to move the needle for 2024, for even the most optimistic. Unless we pull off some huge trade, we have too many holes to be filled by one late round 1st, even if they are a tremendous help out of the gate.

Xizor

Reaction score
No news is good news? Or something.

(Maybe if you're the Chiefs who just won b2b Super Bowls)
Guess who spent the second least in free agency. The Chiefs did. We are last however lol.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Guess who spent the second least in free agency. The Chiefs did. We are last however lol.
They shouldn't not when winning b2b championships. Just retain your own players and try to repeat.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It’s so sad I look ever hour hoping to see some new news all I see are the same post from days ago ! Thanks Jerry ‍♂️!
Me too I get off the Internet for a bit throughout the day, hoping to come back to some news, nope!!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
No worries.

Stephen says teams overspend on free agents who other teams "let leave."

But then he also says he is waiting for teams to cut players closer to camp, which by the way, is teams letting them leave.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
3 decades. We should all be used to this. Season ends in disappointment…Jerry promises change…draft hype/FA hype…camp hype…hope builds in the season…season ends in disappointment…wash, rinse, repeat.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Me too I get off the Internet for a bit throughout the day, hoping to come back to some news, nope!!
Me 3.. I am overseas at the moment and don't hear much..

I get on every morning hoping to see who has been signed.. nothin' nada zilch