It's boring these days, no news, nothing to be excited about!

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
It’s so sad I look ever hour hoping to see some new news all I see are the same post from days ago ! Thanks Jerry ‍♂️!
At this point I DON'T hope for any news. I don't want to hear about any bottom barrel FA signings. Outside of some miraculous trade, I'd rather them do nothing at this point, because I'd rather believe they are blowing it up as opposed to thinking that they actually believe this is how you go "all in".

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s so sad I look ever hour hoping to see some new news all I see are the same post from days ago ! Thanks Jerry ‍♂️!
All I see is a new post asking me to Please, Share My Thoughts!!
:lmao:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Don't fret, Jerry would do anything for another superbowl win, including letting Stephen be a penny pinching dweeb.
"It would be embarrassing, it would be shocking if you knew the size of the check I would write if it guaranteed me a Super Bowl," Jones told Shan and RJ on 105.3 The Fan. "It would be obscene. There is nothing I would do financially not to get a Super Bowl."

Well, except sign free agents to help bolster the team. That's just asking way too much! lol

Big_D

Reaction score
"It would be embarrassing, it would be shocking if you knew the size of the check I would write if it guaranteed me a Super Bowl," Jones told Shan and RJ on 105.3 The Fan. "It would be obscene. There is nothing I would do financially not to get a Super Bowl."

Well, except sign free agents to help bolster the team. That's just asking way too much! lol
He has to repeat this same stupid line every year. People actually think he wants to win because of it.

rambo2

Reaction score
He has to repeat this same stupid line every year. People actually think he wants to win because of it.
Hopefully, we get 12 stupid wins again and this time we win in the playoffs.

Jipper

Reaction score
This isn't sad.

Putting my dog to sleep tomorrow is sad.

This stupid team has had enough emotional energy from me over the year, I'm done wasting it on them until there's something actually different which may never happen

Big_D

Reaction score
Hopefully, we get 12 stupid wins again and this time we win in the playoffs.
Don’t get your hopes up. This isn’t a front office doing all they can to win. You see a plan in place or execution? They couldn’t look any worse at this point. This team is in trouble.

rambo2

Reaction score
Don’t get your hopes up. This isn’t a front office doing all they can to win. You see a plan in place or execution? They couldn’t look any worse at this point. This team is in trouble.
It beats crying like a baby and Bad mouthing the team.

Big_D

Reaction score
It beats crying like a baby and Bad mouthing the team.
It’s deserved. Quit pretending they’re actually doing the right thing or even give a crap. You haven’t noticed with Jerry and Stephen in complete control how they can only reach a certain point before they run it into the ground? Happens over and over. Bury your head in the sand, but the players and the fans deserve better!

Gambit

Reaction score
Wait til they draft aRB in 2nd who probably won't play til Oct.

Chasing6

Reaction score
3 decades. We should all be used to this. Season ends in disappointment…Jerry promises change…draft hype/FA hype…camp hype…hope builds in the season…season ends in disappointment…wash, rinse, repeat.
This is different. This is the season starting in disappointment.

GMO415

Reaction score
Its like this every free agent period.....how long have you been a fan?