Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
IMG_1269.jpeg.05b6a604315d952edef8fdf99e6cbcee.jpeg

It kinda feels like they do that just to piss you guys off

CWR

Reaction score

I have my doubts witht this team. I could see us maintaining and improving with a great off season. I could also see the wheels come off.

Philly though I'm pretty curious about. The way they fell apart to end the season leaves them more prone to implosion than even Dallas. What are your expectations?

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
It's way to early for these lists. You need to see FA and the draft first before we can have any conversation. After that playoff performance I don't see how we belong anywhere above 12.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure why it would piss off any Cowboys fans. Are you implying it is because the rankings have the Eagles at 7 and Cowboys one slot below them?

Philadelphia faded down the stretch, Dallas claimed the division, got homefield in the wild card round, and was subsequently routed. What would have likely happened if Philadelphia had won the division and Dallas finished second? It might have been easily conceivable Dallas would have gotten routed worse on the road in the playoffs instead.

Fans should be less pissed about future predictions and more asking themselves, "What the hell is going on right now with this team?"

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

yes sir total gaslighting....Jerry paid a million to have this posted on Fox NFL Podcast....attempt to suck us back in...dont even let

it be entertaining