It's gonna be a fun one again on this board

Jayinem

Reaction score
Out of those 10 teams I see 3 teams the two that were in the Super Bowl and Baltimore if they're QB can not choke in the playoffs (haven't given up on him like I have Dak) and that's it rest are a bunch of pretenders.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve said it a thousand times…these “rankings” are a complete a joke. A click bait fishing hook. Besides the Cowboys wont earn any real “respect” until they win multiple playoff games in the same season.

Respect is earned in the playoffs not some pre-season poll.

Toro9

Reaction score
To get people talking I guess.

I know the Cowboys collapsed in the playoffs but the Eagles were even worse. Became the first team in NFL history to start 10-1 and not reach 12 wins. And with a 17 game season they had an extra week to get there.
Granted I didn't watch many of the Eagles' games it seemed like the wheels just a feel off all at once. Crazy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve said it a thousand times…these “rankings” are a complete a joke. A click bait fishing hook. Besides the Cowboys wont earn any real “respect” until they win multiple playoff games in the same season.
That is so true. But the media will prop them up because the Cowboys sell so well.

If they crash and burn in the playoffs it gives them something to talk about all off season.

The Dallas Cowboys - the gift that keeps on giving.

Mannix

Reaction score
I think the Chargers should be ahead of us given there new coaching upgrade...not much of a problem with this list.

bottleKids

Reaction score
The Eagles shouldn't be up there.
Either should we....

Texans should be in there and i could argue with a healthy burrow possibly Bengals. Eagles and Dallas are both poised to take a step back.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I think the Chargers should be ahead of us given there new coaching upgrade...not much of a problem with this list.
Their roster overall is not very good. Their defense is terrible.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its funny how the only thing the Eagle fans have left is starting a thread to gloat that some random chart has them before the Cowboys ..... :laugh:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
IMG_1269.jpeg.05b6a604315d952edef8fdf99e6cbcee.jpeg

It kinda feels like they do that just to piss you guys off
Of course they do. It's why Stephen A. Smith exists at all. It's why EVERY potential free agent, draft pick prospect, and player to be traded has "interest from the Cowboys".

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
BTW, more intentionall trolling of Cowboys fans - our dynasty of the 1990s didn't make the list of all time dynasties in football. The first team to win 3 in 4 years didn't even get a mention.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And the season of useless rankings begins.
However some fans love them, so they can rag on a good team for being ranked in the top 10. A team they profess to be a fan of.
I am sure the 32nd ranked team fans would support their own team though. At least have something positive to say about it. even if they say, no where to go but up.

Those opinions are as useless as the rankings. :laugh:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
These lists are lazy.

They basically just look at 2023, and poop however the teams finished the previous year into the new year with zero thought.

Wanna know why Philly is ranked 1 spot above Dallas? Easy: Philly was still in the playoffs 1 day after dallas....so into that slot they go.

No thought to any of this