It's gonna be a fun one again on this board

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the fans that get caught up with these rankings every year. I could care less.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These people on this site think we are the worst team in the league lol. The fact we are top 10 will piss people off.
Wrong again.
No one is perfect and that includes you with the I want to eat my bracelet fetish.
The image I have is THESE PEOPLE (whatever the heck that means) feel we have a talented team that is 1 qualified QB and HC away from the Superbowl.
And 29 years is a long time to be hungry wouldn't you agree Mr. Just Look at the stats and forget winning big games!
THESE PEOPLE.....What is this a body- snatcher- movie?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Funny how they have the Browns listed, but they don’t have the Texans who destroyed Cleveland in the playoffs.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Funny how they have the Browns listed, but they don’t have the Texans who destroyed Cleveland in the playoffs.
Honestly after my top 5, the next 8 to 10 spots are all pretty interchangeable.

plymkr

Reaction score
IMG_1269.jpeg.05b6a604315d952edef8fdf99e6cbcee.jpeg

It kinda feels like they do that just to piss you guys off
Lol. It works

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMG_1269.jpeg.05b6a604315d952edef8fdf99e6cbcee.jpeg

It kinda feels like they do that just to piss you guys off
I definitely see the Chiefs and 49ers right back at the top two spots in 2024, at least to start the season.

While I am glad to see the Lions have the season they did in 2023, it will be interesting to see how they do with the first place schedule they have next season. Campbell's personality may rub some people outside of Michigan the wrong way, but his players and the Lions fan base seem to like him a lot and there's no dismissing what he has been able to do in Detroit.

Green Bay definitely has reason to be excited with Jordon Love's progression in 2023.

The Ravens were very fortunate that Jackson played in all of their games in 2023 (he was held out the last one since it didn't matter), but it remains to be seen if he can play a full season again in 2024.

Buffalo is only there because of the love for Josh Allen, but until he cuts down on the interceptions, it's going to be difficult to see them making a Super Bowl.

After the meltdown the Eagles had toward the end of 2023 and the subsequent internal turmoil, it will be interesting to see what they do over a full season in 2024. With the Moore and Fangio additions in the off-season, the Eagles should be better on both sides of the ball in 2024, so definitely a team to watch.

The Cowboys are setup for a surprise season or a dramatic fall in 2024. Will the defensive players like the drastic personality difference going from Quinn to Zimmer? Will the defensive players be happy with a solid but less aggressive defensive system? Will the Cowboys upgrade their defense enough to fix all of the holes?

Given that no NFC East team has won back-to-back division titles in almost 20 years combined with the Eagles upgrades to their coordinator positions, the odds seem to favor the Eagles for now.

Just like the Lions, the Cleveland Browns were a great story for the NFL in 2023, but they have plenty of questions still with the quarterback position even with Watson returning in 2024.

As for the Rams, they beat a lot of bad or missing-player teams in the last half of 2023 to find their way into the playoffs, but without several upgrades, it will be hard to see them duplicate that in 2024.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I have my doubts witht this team. I could see us maintaining and improving with a great off season. I could also see the wheels come off.

Philly though I'm pretty curious about. The way they fell apart to end the season leaves them more prone to implosion than even Dallas. What are your expectations?
We’ll be better overall, though unlikely to start 10-1 for a third straight year

Reactions: CWR

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can't say I've heard anyone say that.

What really pisses people off is turning up to a playoff game and not even bothering.

If they had put up a great effort and lost.. so be it.. but that garbage was inexcusable.. hence why the fan base is as down as I've ever seen.
My point was the fan base would be more upset that someone thinks we are top 10 then it would us being behind the Eagles.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wrong again.
No one is perfect and that includes you with the I want to eat my bracelet fetish.
The image I have is THESE PEOPLE (whatever the heck that means) feel we have a talented team that is 1 qualified QB and HC away from the Superbowl.
And 29 years is a long time to be hungry wouldn't you agree Mr. Just Look at the stats and forget winning big games!
THESE PEOPLE.....What is this a body- snatcher- movie?
Say this in English…..