It's gonna be a fun one again on this board

Bing

Reaction score
Why are the Eagles ahead of us,? That's called playing the odds, at least they have won something over the past quarter century, we havent. Sometimes you just have to look at the facts.

rambo2

Reaction score
Jerry loves fans like you.

#ultrablinders

Ealges lost to a 4 seed the first round on the road

We lost to a 7th seed at home, and how are we different?
We were the number 2 in the conference after 17 games.

shabazz

Reaction score
Who cares who is ahead, Eagles/Cowboys, both were pretenders this season...
I put both of them at 3rd tier with the current roster.

Niners are 1st tier with the Packers and Lions at 2nd tier and both only a few pieces away.

Eagles and Cowboys lost ground and have many roster spots to be upgraded.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't pay attention to any kind of rankings. You all know the teams rarely turn out even close to what they were the season before.

Flamma

Reaction score
IMG_1269.jpeg.05b6a604315d952edef8fdf99e6cbcee.jpeg

It kinda feels like they do that just to piss you guys off
LOL these things don't piss me off. I just enjoy the season and wait for the inevitable comedy act to finish it off. If I were a Chiefs fan, and they had my team at #5, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. But I guess it bothers some people.

bottleKids

Reaction score
We were the number 2 in the conference after 17 games.
And lost to you 7th seed at home.... what is your point? Our 2nd seed was based on our cupcake schedule... I know you dont want to hear that about "Dem Boyz" but that is the reality.

rambo2

Reaction score
And lost to you 7th seed at home.... what is your point? Our 2nd seed was based on our cupcake schedule... I know you dont want to hear that about "Dem Boyz" but that is the reality.
My point is that the Cowboys were good and should be good again this year. We have so many fans that don't know what they have. They should have beat the Packers.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
My point is that the Cowboys were good and should be good again this year. We have so many fans that don't know what they have. They should have beat the Packers.
Oh we know what we have.. yes.. we should have beaten the Packers.. did we.. no.. that is the point.

rambo2

Reaction score
Oh we know what we have.. yes.. we should have beaten the Packers.. did we.. no.. that is the point.
No, the complainers don't know what it feels like to be the Bills, Lions, Bears, or Jets. They don't.

bottleKids

Reaction score
But they DIDN'T. The eGals should have beat the Bucs... they didn't...

We have come full circle with Jerry loving fans like you. Gone are the days of "America's team...multiple decade drought of sniffing a NFC championship game let alone a Superbowl.

This team needs fundamental changes from from ownership, front office, to players.... This wont happen, so don't give me that bs statement "fans don't now what they have". Jokes on you, most fans do know what they have and that is why we want to see changes.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Just wait until the Packers load up on defense in the draft. That Rodgers trade is going to payoff. They fix the secondary....add another pass rusher....they could be the team to beat. Meanwhile....Jerry is gonna go on vacation...skip free agency completely. Hopes everyone forgets the playoff meltdown...give Prescott a big fat undeserving contract...while the rest of the team that's free to leave in free agency gets off this sinking Titanic.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Why should even the biggest hacks of the media world respect the Cowboys? The Cowboys dont respect the Cowboys. you guys take all of this to personal.

the Cowboys have done nothing this century but waste players careeers. End of Story.

you want a ranking? pathetic and theft.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just wait until the Packers load up on defense in the draft. That Rodgers trade is going to payoff. They fix the secondary....add another pass rusher....they could be the team to beat. Meanwhile....Jerry is gonna go on vacation...skip free agency completely. Hopes everyone forgets the playoff meltdown...give Prescott a big fat undeserving contract...while the rest of the team that's free to leave in free agency gets off this sinking Titanic.
Good points. Can't argue any of it

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Putting the Cowboys-Eagles debate aside, I want to know how the Packers are ahead of the Ravens and Bills.......
Ravens lost both their coordinators and some key free agents. They are taking a step back for sure.