It's hard to believe, but some here really wanted Wentz over Dak

Gabe

Reaction score
I posted a while back about how Dak had so much more upside than Wentz for a variety of reasons and many ridiculed me. Ive said it once and will say it again, Dak is the best QB the NFL has ever seen.

This was the NFL's best defense we just played today, and they had zero chance to slow down Rookie Dak. Let's keep this streak going!

egn22

Reaction score
I posted a while back about how Dak had so much more upside than Wentz for a variety of reasons and many ridiculed me. Ive said it once and will say it again, Dak is the best QB the NFL has ever seen.

This was the NFL's best defense we just played today, and they had zero chance to slow down Rookie Dak. Let's keep this streak going!

The Wentz love over our very own Dak would drive me crazy here. They've all been pretty quiet lately though.

Frozen700

Reaction score
You can't really say that.

Yes it's good that we have Dak, and many of us (except the ones who still want be right) wouldn't trade him for anyone, or mostly anyone.

At the end of the day, Wentz looked like the better prospect, still is a good player. We got lucky with Dak, we got lucky that we got him. It happens like that sometimes.

When we drafted him, I looked him up, and saw potential, and was happy, but let's not get beside ourselves and pretend we been knew about him, and those wanting anyone else is a complete moron.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I wanted wentz at draft time because I had no idea that Prescott was going to be the starting qb he is now. I am glad so far that it has worked out for us so far.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
It's apples to oranges...

I wanted Wince, but went to Elliot after watching tape...

Its a First Rounder vs. a Fourth Rounder... Wince is going to be a good QB... Dak may end up better...

After Wince, I wanted Dak... so my wish was granted...

movaughn88

Reaction score
Come on man, if you wouldn't have taken Wentz over Dak *before* the draft, you should be put in an asylum.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I wanted them both and EE....should have seen me at First-pick.com

links18

Reaction score
What do you mean "some" wanted Wentz over Dak? Everyone wanted Wentz (or Goff); Dak was a fourth round afterthought that is only playing because two QBs in front of him got hurt. Sometimes its better to be lucky than right.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I still think Wentz will be a great pick for the eagles, but I am do glad we got Dak, no one could have predicted how special he would be.

egn22

Reaction score
You can't really say that.

Yes it's good that we have Dak, and many of us (except the ones who still want be right) wouldn't trade him for anyone, or mostly anyone.

At the end of the day, Wentz looked like the better prospect, still is a good player. We got lucky with Dak, we got lucky that we got him. It happens like that sometimes.

When we drafted him, I looked him up, and saw potential, and was happy, but let's not get beside ourselves and pretend we been knew about him, and those wanting anyone else is a complete moron.

I was referring to the folks that were saying Wentz was the superior QB even after week 6. With no statistical evidence, or evidence of any sort to back it up.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Put Dak on the Eagles and put Wentz here. Cmon Man, Wentz has the worst supporting cast in the NFL. Even when he hits the receivers in the hands they drop the ball on him.

Ken

Reaction score
Come on man, if you wouldn't have taken Wentz over Dak *before* the draft, you should be put in an asylum.
I had Wentz as the 4th qb behind Goff, Lynch and Dak. I can find the post if you want proof....

Reaction score
LIsten, Im as happy as the next guy with Dak... but don't kid yourself, Wentz behind this line and with Zeke would be equally successful

GIFTS86

Reaction score
Hell I wanted ramsey over zeke. Simply because our cb position for years now has been terrible. But hey I'm so glad I don't own the cowboys lol.