Its Monday and I still Don't Know who is on the 10 Man PS?

Macnalty

Reaction score
He did not look slow on the field in college.

He was way down the list on my WR talent board for the draft, infact I cannot remember watching him as there were so many better prospects including some of the guys we cut when we went down to 53.

Maybe he will be like Hanna TE who had a reputation of stone hands at OU. Nothing but great hands from what I hear in practise with his hands.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was way down the list on my WR talent board for the draft, infact I cannot remember watching him as there were so many better prospects including some of the guys we cut when we went down to 53.

Maybe he will be like Hanna TE who had a reputation of stone hands at OU. Nothing but great hands from what I hear in practise with his hands.

You didn't watch him in college?

Macnalty

Reaction score

No I did watch him, but I cannot remember him now(nothing stood out), if he was on my list I watched him. I thought this was an outstanding year for WR's and my list grew quickly.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No I did watch him, but I cannot remember him now(nothing stood out), if he was on my list I watched him. I thought this was an outstanding year for WR's and my list grew quickly.

He is an interesting guy to not only get for free, but also to only require a practice squad spot.

Macnalty

Reaction score

Looking at my notes the WR's(total 35) I had behind him in talent were Deontay Greenberry(Houston), JJ Nelson(UAB), Ezell Ruffin(San Diego State). I watched Nelson in preseason and he looked impressive for the Cardinals with powerful jets. We know about Greenberry, and Ezell Ruffin did not make the final cut with the Colts.
I feel good about evaluating the WR's now the lineman and LB's fool the hell out of me consistently.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looking at my notes the WR's(total 35) I had behind him in talent were Deontay Greenberry(Houston), JJ Nelson(UAB), Ezell Ruffin(San Diego State). I watched Nelson in preseason and he looked impressive for the Cardinals with powerful jets. We know about Greenberry, and Ezell Ruffin did not make the final cut with the Colts.
I feel good about evaluating the WR's now the lineman and LB's fool the hell out of me consistently.

You must have better access to college game footage than I do. I could only see highlights of some of those players which is of limited value.

Macnalty

Reaction score
I have a son addicted to college football. It will change your perspective when your kids get involved.