News: ITS: Neville Gallimore Has Taken "Huge Jump" Heading Into Year 2

quickccc

Reaction score
That's the opposite of what I said:
Teams often move their larger DEs inside to get their best set of pass rushers on the field, not because those players are better suited to play inside.

And "large" has nuthin' to do with moving rush ends around for the sake of taking mismatch advantage pass rush situations .. It's more about "skills ". ..

and its because of quickness and rush moves itself that gives that interior OG problems...
those " large" DEs that your'e talking about are even much smaller than the big OGs they are being moved around against ..

And there's nuthin' Large about any of the aforementioned names i've said off. And as i've said before

for some reason i get the impression that when you keep talkin' about better suited, you're automatically getting the impression that moving around to
inside vs OGs, is talking about starting. .... and " moving around " , and..... "nickel situation " is not starting

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
And "large" has nuthin' to do with moving rush ends around for the sake of taking mismatch advantage pass rush situations .. It's more about "skills ". ..

and its because of quickness and rush moves itself that gives that interior OG problems...
those " large" DEs that your'e talking about are even much smaller than the big OGs they are being moved around against ..

And there's nuthin' Large about any of the aforementioned names i've said off. And as i've said before

for some reason i get the impression that when you keep talkin' about better suited, you're automatically getting the impression that moving around to
inside vs OGs, is talking about starting. .... and " moving around " , and..... "nickel situation " is not starting

If it's all about quickness they would be rushing slot corners.

quickccc

Reaction score
If it's all about quickness they would be rushing slot corners.

lol ...oh c'mon ..that sounds naive, .
i would think you should well know the difference between interior quickness in the trenches ..vs blitzing CBs from the outside ..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
lol ...oh c'mon ..that sounds naive, .
i would think you should well know the difference between interior quickness in the trenches ..vs blitzing CBs from the outside ..

I'm not the one who argues that quickness is everything.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Anyone care to compare Gallimore to 1st round picks Derrick Brown and Kinlaw?

Gallimore is right up there with those two.

He reminds me a little bit of Warren Sapp.....hopefully without the big mouth. :popcorn:

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm not the one who argues that quickness is everything.

" quickness " ..." skills" .... tactically moving around quicker player to occasionally to gain mismatches,.. to gain an edge to help your team ...
i guess this is just sumthin' old schoolers will not understand.. or do not want to understand.