News: ITS: Neville Gallimore Has Taken "Huge Jump" Heading Into Year 2

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I guess that’s where we disagree. My opinion incorporated the positive video as well while you want to call it inconsequential. That video shows Gallimore capable of playing well at the pro level, something we have not seen from Hill.

Again, you're trying to divert from slamming a camp quote on Hill while lauding the exact same thing for Gallimore, except for Hill it mentioned his play on the field and then he DID go out and play well in spots last year in limited time. Video below in the link since that seems to do it for you. Can't play at a pro level? Okay, mister dramatic, lol. So I get why you want to make it about the video in that article.

Most who called him a bust aren't going to reverse themselves just like you won't if he makes the team. Yours isn't an informed opinion, it's just slant to keep a narrative going and your hypocrisy here is proof.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, you're trying to divert from slamming a camp quote on Hill while lauding the exact same thing for Gallimore, except for Hill it mentioned his play on the field and then he DID go out and play well in spots last year in limited time. Video below in the link since that seems to do it for you. Can't play at a pro level? Okay, mister dramatic, lol. So I get why you want to make it about the video in that article.

I looked at the ‘highlight’ video and I have to ask, is that on the same level as Gallimore’s clips from one game?

Most who called him a bust aren't going to reverse themselves just like you won't if he makes the team. Yours isn't an informed opinion, it's just slant to keep a narrative going and your hypocrisy here is proof.

Where’s this “hypocrisy “ you’re now accusing me of? It’s clear that you’re triggered because people are criticizing Trysten Hill. So I’ll say it again, the criticism is VALID, whether you like it or not. Hill has been a disappointing bust to this point.

I’m not rooting for his failure, I’m expecting it.

And the onus is on HIM to change that narrative, not on me or any other fans.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I looked at the ‘highlight’ video and I have to ask, is that on the same level as Gallimore’s clips from one game?

Where’s this “hypocrisy “ you’re now accusing me of? It’s clear that you’re triggered because people are criticizing Trysten Hill. So I’ll say it again, the criticism is VALID, whether you like it or not. Hill has been a disappointing bust to this point.

I’m not rooting for his failure, I’m expecting it.

And the onus is on HIM to change that narrative, not on me or any other fans.

The hypocrisy is the one I've been repeating the whole time and what you've been trying to dance around the whole time. The stasheroo two-step they call it. Lol. I've seen this in action before. You dismissed Stephen's camp quote about Hill after lauding a camp quote (and not even about play in camp) from McCarthy to keep up your "Hill sucks" narrative.

The clips are what they are and Hill's are from several games, not just one. Gallimore has more too, of course. But Hill only appeared in 5 before getting hurt. Gallimore had 14 to build a resume. No shade to Gallimore at all. He looked good and I hope he takes that next step to solidify that position. I don't have to slam him to prop up Hill, nor do I want to. I want all these guys to get theirs on the line and Hill was looking like he could do something before being injured, much to the chagrin of the "he's a bust" crowd that didn't want to see that. Some still don't want to. Two-step away!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The hypocrisy is the one I've been repeating the whole time and what you've been trying to dance around the whole time. The stasheroo two-step they call it. Lol. I've seen this in action before. You dismissed Stephen's camp quote about Hill after lauding a camp quote (and not even about play in camp) from McCarthy to keep up your "Hill sucks" narrative.

I clearly explained why I gave one more credence - repeatedly - but apparently you don’t like that so you try to ignore it. That’s on you, not me.

The clips are what they are and Hill's are from several games, not just one. Gallimore has more too, of course. But Hill only appeared in 5 before getting hurt. Gallimore had 14 to build a resume. No shade to Gallimore at all. He looked good and I hope he takes that next step to solidify that position. I don't have to slam him to prop up Hill, nor do I want to. I want all these guys to get theirs on the line and Hill was looking like he could do something before being injured, much to the chagrin of the "he's a bust" crowd that didn't want to see that. Some still don't want to. Two-step away!

It looks like the only person practicing willful ignorance here is you. My position has been consistent from the start.

I’m sorry if it hurts you that Hill has been a bust to this point.

Maybe you ran out and bought his jersey?

Maybe you’re a friend or relative?

Whatever your reasons, they’re yours alone.

And Hill’s own actions have him there. It has nothing to do with me one way or the other. I’m not rooting for him to fail, I’m expecting it. Based on what he has done.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I clearly explained why I gave one more credence - repeatedly - but apparently you don’t like that so you try to ignore it. That’s on you, not me.

Which had nothing to do with McCarthy's "camp quote" at all; the same kind you slammed later when it came to Hill. Hill actually proved Stephen's quote correct, IMO. Again, this is the can't/won't see portion of the narrative. We get it. Two-step it!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which had nothing to do with McCarthy's "camp quote" at all; the same kind you slammed later when it came to Hill.

According to who? You? Well, there’s ONE PERSON. I have it weight because the ACTUAL ARTICLE referenced in the start of this thread contained BOTH WORDS AND EVIDENCE. That gives it more weight with me than words alone. As fo words from a Super Bowl winning coach vs those of an entitled son gifted his job. But you do you.

Hill actually proved Stephen's quote correct, IMO.

I’m glad you specified that it’s ‘in your opinion’. Too bad you can’t see anyone else’s.

Again, this is the can't/won't see portion of the narrative. We get it. Two-step it!

Who’s this “we” you speak of? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Newsflash! You’re alone in your defense of Trysten Hill. Fool yourself all you want, you’re not fooling me or anyone else here.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
According to who? You? Well, there’s ONE PERSON. I have it weight because the ACTUAL ARTICLE referenced in the start of this thread contained BOTH WORDS AND EVIDENCE. That gives it more weight with me than words alone. As fo words from a Super Bowl winning coach vs those of an entitled son gifted his job. But you do you.

I’m glad you specified that it’s ‘in your opinion’. Too bad you can’t see anyone else’s.

Who’s this “we” you speak of? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Newsflash! You’re alone in your defense of Trysten Hill. Fool yourself all you want, you’re not fooling me or anyone else here.

Lol. Evidence? I see no evidence of what Gallimore's body looks like now because THAT was the essence of McCarthy's quote which is the subject of the article and thread's title. It wasn't even about his current camp play. It's the quintessential "camp puff quote" that you later slammed when it was about Hill, which was about his play and that he DID back up that year in limited time.

So as part of your two-step you can make this about "the video" or me "defending Hill" all you want but you got busted being a hypocrite to keep to your narrative and I simply pointed it out. As I said from the start, no need to get your feathers ruffled.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. Evidence? I see no evidence of what Gallimore's body looks like now because THAT was the essence of McCarthy's quote which is the subject of the article and thread's title. It wasn't even about his current camp play.

I saw video evidence of outstanding play. That pesky thing you try to ignore.

It's the quintessential "camp quote" that you later slammed when it was about Hill, which was about his play and that he DID back up that year in limited time.

I’m glad that you think so. Thank goodness fur low standards.

So as part of your two-step you can make this about "the video" or me "defending Hill" all you want but you got busted being a hypocrite to keep to your narrative and I simply pointed it out. As I said from the start, no need to get your feathers ruffled.

I’m just fine. You worry about your Trysten Hill butthurt. Maybe put some salve on it? Or Preparation H in Hill’s honor.

:laugh:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Getting an opportunity to play more in a 1 gap scheme that will allow him to work upfield & into the backfield, Gallimore should thrive in 2021.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I saw video evidence of outstanding play. That pesky thing you try to ignore.

As you ignore the video had nothing to do with McCarthy's quote. The one you liked but then slammed when it was about Hill.

Two-steppin' :dance:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As you ignore the video had nothing to do with McCarthy's quote. The one you liked but then slammed when it was about Hill.

Two-steppin' :dance:

How many facts are you going to try to change and then blame it on 'the other guy'?

The original article contained a video of Gallimore making great plays against the Steelers, and two former Pro Bowl linemen. I gave that weight, while you want to try to ignore it. You fail.

Stephen Jones wishful thinking alone with no supporting evidence, carries little weight with me, too bad if you don't like that.

Nobody 'two-steppin but you, and your Trysten Hill butthurt. I guess it burns a lot?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
How many facts are you going to try to change and then blame it on 'the other guy'?

The original article contained a video of Gallimore making great plays against the Steelers, and two former Pro Bowl linemen. I gave that weight, while you want to try to ignore it. You fail.

Stephen Jones wishful thinking alone with no supporting evidence, carries little weight with me, too bad if you don't like that.

Nobody 'two-steppin but you, and your Trysten Hill butthurt. I guess it burns a lot?

Whatever you need to make this about to distract from the hypocrisy of slamming a "puff camp quote" for Hill right after endorsing it for Gallimore is fine by me. I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Until then, they need to add a disco ball to this emoji of you side-steppin' during a discussion. @Reality, can your emoji artists make this happen? Lol.

:dance:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Lawrence, Gallimore, Urban, Gregory.

Its at least average and much better against the run. With a renewed Gregory and Parsons to help the pass rush it could be a good unit. And its not like we dont have some solid backups either.