It's not Garrett's fault

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Marvin Lewis isn't very good. Herm Edwards is even worse. You guys putting Garrett in the same class with Lewis is pretty unfair to Garrett. Lol.

What if Jerry were to fire Garrett and hire Herm Edwards? You guys would be begging for the Garrett back.

I would be like, oh well.

We decided to continue to be mediocre.

I guess some people just get all hotflashed that Garrett seems to pull it off

I don't see how Garrett is any different than the rest of them.

In fact, I think Herm was a least a human being and reacted., Lewis is a little more like a person.

Garrett is just like some kind of disgusting fraud. A grotesque statue that if would pass if someone didn't know what they were looking at.

There is not one time since he has ever been a head coach where he has said or done anything that ever struck me emotionally.

And this is an emotional game. There is only so far that you can fake it. I don't see any of that connection with players. But he plays the part. His coaching.exe program seems to be working, just not producing wins.

I guess that is why the imbecile fan boys still compare him to Landry.

Get over it. Saint Tom would wilt and die in this league the way it is.s

Verdict

Reaction score
Marvin Lewis has actually put back to back winning seasons together. Don't like Lewis but he has a better resume.For most of his time there he was in one of the strongest divisions in football.

Lewis isn't a good head coach. He may be ok as a defensive coordinator.

Verdict

Reaction score
I would be like, oh well.

We decided to continue to be mediocre.

I guess some people just get all hotflashed that Garrett seems to pull it off

I don't see how Garrett is any different than the rest of them.

In fact, I think Herm was a least a human being and reacted., Lewis is a little more like a person.

Garrett is just like some kind of disgusting fake.

There is not one time since he has ever been a head coach where he has said or done anything that ever struck me emotionally.

And this is an emotional game.

I guess that is why the dummies still compare him to Landry.

Get over it. Saint Tom would wilt and die in this league the way it is.s

I think we could do better than Garrett, certainly. I'm just not sure we would.

Verdict

Reaction score
If we had a real defensive coordinator and could field a decent defense you guys might have a slightly higher opinion of Garrett. Maybe.

I think Marinelli is that ******* bad. He is an absolute moron as far as I am concerned.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think we could do better than Garrett, certainly. I'm just not sure we would.
You are not alone in this fear.

The question then becomes are you willing to tolerate 6-8 win seasons with an occasional blip that gets your hopes up only to trashed?

I don't care for the roller coaster thing.

Sorry, I don't "enjoy the ride".

I would rather go through failure than deal with continued purgatory.

It is the worst place to be in today's NFL.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Look, I don't like JG anymore than most people on CZ. He's never gotten the appropriate seasoning to be a head coach in the league.

If you put his resume against Sean Payton you'll see that they are the same age but years coaching differs ( Payton 19 years various college and various pro vs JG 5) before getting their first hc job in the NFL. JG gives us no intellectual advantage in fact we're at a disadvantage with him on the sidelines.

He was and now still is over his head in this job but here's the thing, when offered the job what did you expect him to do? Say no? What would you you have done in the same situation? The bottom line is that JG is not suited to be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys but it's not his fault it's the guy that hired him fault. He puts being comfortable and being able to play with his toy over winning and until that stops we're going to get the same results.

What is the point of this thread other than Jason Garrett sucks as a head coach? He is a clapper and motivator, hence claptivator.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
What is the point of this thread other than Jason Garrett sucks as a head coach? He is a clapper and motivator, hence claptivator.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...s-to-be-fired/ar-BBFBYoJ?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Why Jason Garrett Deserves to Be Fired

Now, the Cowboys sit at 5-6 through Week 12 of the 2017 season after beginning the year 5-3. A three-game losing streak has all of Big D inching toward full-on panic mode. And where is the blame being directed first and foremost?

That's head coach Jason Garrett.

Coming off a season in which he won NFL Coach of the Year, Garrett now finds himself drawing the ire of Cowboys fans across the nation. He still has a vote of confidence from owner Jerry Jones, however, who recently indicated that Garrett is not on the hot seat.

Despite this, the proof is in the pudding for Garrett, his team is struggling under his tutelage.

When star running back Ezekiel Elliott's six-game suspension was reinstated, everyone expected a bit of a drop-off in offensive production. But the Cowboys' offense has simply hit rock bottom without him.

Led by quarterback Dak Prescott, the Dallas attack has been lethargic during the current losing streak. Prescott has thrown zero touchdown passes and five interceptions, as well as losing three fumbles.

It doesn't get much worse than that.

Verdict

Reaction score
You are not alone in this fear.

The question then becomes are you willing to tolerate 6-8 win seasons with an occasional blip that gets your hopes up only to trashed?

I don't care for the roller coaster thing.

Sorry, I don't "enjoy the ride".

I would rather go through failure than deal with continued purgatory.

It is the worst place to be in today's NFL.

I'm not opposed to change. In fact it may be needed. But it does no good to rinse and repeat with another lackluster coach.

I am only for a head coaching change if there is someone out there that is a clear upgrade, not a maybe upgrade. It is probably a better idea to chop Marinelli and see if that improves the course of the organization. If Garrett had a decent defense he might be viewed differently.

The Clapper has worn the fans out but the next guy will have his "clap" whatever that is too. You have to be realistic about it.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Is Garrett the head coach in fact? Yes.
The players play for him. I suppose the assistant coaches coach for him.
JJones will honor the contract. It isn't whether you or I agree with that decision JJones will give him
the entire five years. Now you and others may protest but it is what it is.
I think we will see better and better results. You and others don't.

I hate to break the news to you monkey, but the results aint getting better........in fact, we are getting curb stomped by 20+ every game now.

But yes, the players play for him and the assistant coaches coach for him, you can just see the results materializing on the field:lmao:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Nobody cares what a Vikings troll thinks.................don't you have some Keenum posters to put on your bedroom wall or something
Did someone piss in your Cheerios this morning? I'm not a Vikings troll but you know that, you just can't help reverting back to your natural self, an internet bully. Happy Holidays touch guy.