It's not Garrett's fault

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I'm fully prepared for the Eagles to lose tomorrow and Dallas to win the Least.

And then who knows what Jerry will do.

And if they do, we get at least another week to watch our favorite team.

I just don't think Garrett is capable of leading this team to a win against a very good 49ers or Seahawks team. His dismissal is inevitable.

MetalMike

Reaction score
Punts on 4th and 1 with Zeke. Goes for it on 4th and 9. Takes Amari Cooper and Randall Cobb off the field for the 4th down to win the game.

He needs to go.
In a game situation like that the last thing that should be on the coach's mind is receiver rotation. Your best should be on the field no matter what!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
garrett is limited as a head coach. he is not purposely sabotaging anything as some may suggest. he is just a limited in certain aspects of the game and I am sure garrett haters will just pour it on...so get it out of your system...garrett is doing his best and his best is just average and not good....that's not his fault.

can you jump 10 feet? why not? because you just can't.....he is limited.

this is all on Jerry. if Garrett is bad and has been bad, then why keep him. why be middle of the pack. if you think we have the talent, then why keep a coach to limit the team.... then you keep a coach in the last year of a contract, what do you expect to happen? catch lightening in a bottle? then no sane, good for anything, worth their play book OC is going to come to dallas knowing the head coach is on the last year of his contract and there is a meddling owner. so he promotes Moore and sells everyone on Moore. and tells everyone if Moore doesn't call the plays, then Moore can come to him directly!!! really...what type of message does that send to the organization, the players, coaches...

this is all Jerry's fault. he is the GM and he needs to be held responsible for this mess.

now, hate on garrett all you want, but your anger is misdirected.

Lool, must be the air in Houston.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
.........Echo.......

I’ll keep saying it until it’s not true. It’s not my fault the same topic comes up over and over. I’m not the one asking, for the record.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A lot of it IS Jerry's fault but if Jason were a better X's and O's guy, he'd be able to win a few more games.
couldn't agree more....Jason game day management at crucial times lacks....I don't have as much problem with X's and O's.....as most of the schemes, routes, etc. is pretty similar for most teams. but what plays are called when, how you game plan, how you manage critical game situations. we lack in those areas. this is the first year in garrett's tenure, I saw him lose the team. nobody is on the same page.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:huh: my hero? are you drunk again? told you go to AAA meeting. its for your own good.

btw...just to teach you a little, as I always have to spoon feed you and educate you slowly...he is not getting fired. his contract ends.....
Poor wittle cry baby. Does that excuse help you get over your lover getting fired?

kskboys

Reaction score
garrett is limited as a head coach. he is not purposely sabotaging anything as some may suggest. he is just a limited in certain aspects of the game and I am sure garrett haters will just pour it on...so get it out of your system...garrett is doing his best and his best is just average and not good....that's not his fault.

this is all on Jerry. if Garrett is bad and has been bad, then why keep him. why be middle of the pack. if you think we have the talent, then why keep a coach to limit the team.... then you keep a coach in the last year of a contract, what do you expect to happen? catch lightening in a bottle? then no sane, good for anything, worth their play book OC is going to come to dallas knowing the head coach is on the last year of his contract and there is a meddling owner. so he promotes Moore and sells everyone on Moore. and tells everyone if Moore doesn't call the plays, then Moore can come to him directly!!! really...what type of message does that send to the organization, the players, coaches...

this is all Jerry's fault. he is the GM and he needs to be held responsible for this mess.

Yup. Not one of you would turn down what he's been paid to do this. This is all on Jerry. He's the GM, that's as it should be.

kskboys

Reaction score
No coach I know would ever work like this. I take that back, garret apparently does. He should have left and gone to a team where he could coach or at least threaten to leave and make Jerry back off. I think he could be a very good coach if he had a nut sack.
Look at Jason's salary. That's why he shouldn't do as you proposed.

kskboys

Reaction score
:huh: my hero? are you drunk again? told you go to AAA meeting. its for your own good.

btw...just to teach you a little, as I always have to spoon feed you and educate you slowly...he is not getting fired. his contract ends.....
Why, is his car breaking down a lot?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

You fail to realize that Garrett is Jerry's right hand man in their world of incompetence. Jerry thinks up incompetent ideas. Garrett acts on it.

Thats why we get the results that you see on the playing field.

Garrett is certainly the biggest problem this team has. Get rid of him you remove most of the filth and junk of Jerry's incompetent nature.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
garrett is worse then dave campo. I bet the cowboys would have won more games for campo if they had more talented qb for those teams.

Funny you say that I was just thinking the other day about how Campo got as much out of a lot less talent than JG has had.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wait and see how Garrett moves to the Giants or another team and is 100% successful....Of course its Jerry and it will continue to be his Circus of a team and the anguish won't end when he kicks up his boots as Goofball Stephen is waiting in the wings!
Being a Cowboy fan has become a true Masochistic experience!

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, when you put it that way......lol!
Since I believe Jason is an intelligent man, albeit not built to be a HC of an NFL team, I think he knows it, but is not foolish enough to turn down that kind of money.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't know bro, I can't see how someone who said "It's not Garret's fault" has any leverage when discussing someone else's drug habit.
is this an admitting that you do have a drug habit? I bet you are a Gen Z, twitter generation that can't read past 15 letters....