It's not my team anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I usually order a Mexican platter with everything rice, refried beans, guacamole, enchiladas and a taco. I wash it all down with a margarita.
Cool, but Im not picking up your bar tab.

kskboys

Reaction score
I did. I was pulling for the Bengals. They shoulda won that game. They were 1 dropped pass and a bad penalty call away from winning.
They were way outmatched and still shoulda won . It just goes to show that when ya have a top QB you don't need a top oline, rb, defense or te and wr core
I thought it was a great game, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Change your name on here to mine, because I have felt the same the last few years. Problem is fans fill the stands and the Jones' pockets, and until they don't nothing will change. I live in the Toronto Area and things are worse up here with the hockey team, that I don't even follow. The anarchy here since 1967 is crazy, yet they fill the building

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
At this point I don't care if they sign K toney or A brown. lmao

I don't care if they were born w NPD or BPD as Long as they can win baby.

Whatever it takes to get outta this 26 year old slump. That passion would come right back

Ha ha ha.
We need to "exchange" the GM !
LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Thats what happens, and then you end up driving everyone home.

On this visit we only socially drink. Just some alcohol with our meal, a glass of wine or a margarita. Our food bill is far more than our bar tab.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I can’t cook and neither can my wife. We eat out all the time. She’s so terrible in the kitchen that one time I told her I was going skeet shooting with a friend and she told me whatever I do don’t bring any home because she doesn’t know how to cook skeet. True story! :facepalm:
Recipe for Skeet...
Take fresh round skeet and place on cedar plank.
Bake at 395 degrees for 50 minutes.
Take out of oven and remove skeet.
Eat the cedar plank.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Recipe for Skeet...
Take fresh round skeet and place on cedar plank.
Bake at 395 degrees for 50 minutes.
Take out of oven and remove skeet.
Eat the cedar plank.

I would be afraid to jot that down anywhere my wife might see it. :omg: She uses a smoke alarm as a timer.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
No, not on the same day but the following day. These friends of mine are Hispanic and grew up on Mexican food.
I grew up in the little Mexico section of west Oak Cliff Some of my friends moms were great cooks

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we don’t get back on topic CoachCouch is going to lock us out of this thread. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I grew up in the little Mexico section of west Oak Cliff Some of my friends moms were great cooks

This one friend of mine from San Antonio grew up on refried beans, rice and tortillas. He’s only 5’3” tall because he never ate meat when he was growing up ar least that’s the excuse he gives for being short.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I would be afraid to jot that down anywhere my wife might see it. :omg: She uses a smoke alarm as a timer.
Give her time.
When I first met my wife she made me toast, and I choked from a fish bone.
Now after 28 years she makes toast that doesn't send me to the ER.
Love my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.