It's not the coaches. It's the players

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
so if you were the owner would you cut the entire team after week 18? Or most of the team?
You don't cut the entire team. Not even close, unless you want to totally rebuild and waste another 5+ years becoming competitive again. Maybe cut a handful few, but franchise Dak and Amari (should have done that this year with Zeke and Lawrence) and tell them they have another year to prove they are worth a long-term big contract because they did not cut it this year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why you blaming all on Cooper, Daks passes are over the place. And Dak seem like he always trying to throw to Gallup!
Gallup 11 5 98 41 0.....11 targets 5 catches
Cobb 7 5 73 21 0.....most were at end of game
Elliott 7 7 37 11 0
Cooper 12 4 24 6 0....12 targets 4 catches
Witten 3 2 14 8 0
Jarwin 1 1 14 14 0
Austin 2 1 5 5 0
Schultz 1 0 0 0 0

Dak usually goes to the primary rec for the play called, so partly it is play calling .
Both gallup and Cooper the target / catch ratio is very bad, drops and bad passes led to that.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You don't cut the entire team. Not even close, unless you want to totally rebuild and waste another 5+ years becoming competitive again. Maybe cut a handful few, but franchise Dak and Amari (should have done that this year with Zeke and Lawrence) and tell them they have another year to prove they are worth a long-term big contract because they did not cut it this year.
Ok thats not bad, I agree they should have not paid DL and Elliot, but I dont think they could have tagged them this year,maybe lawrence, but elliot
was still under contract for this year and I think next year lol.
Amari did poorly on the road and in cold weather outdoor games. That might not change.