It's official: Miles & Kim are no longer dating

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Kim Kardashian PREGNANT????

Could Kim Kardashian be expecting her first child? Life & Style has the buxom reality TV starlet on the cover of their magazine for this week's offering and the gossip mag says it "can exclusively reveal that the reality star was spotted buying home pregnancy tests with her mother, Kris Jenner, at Boots pharmacy around 3 p.m. on Sept. 12 in London."

LOL

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3564726 said:
EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian And Miles Austin Break Up!

“They broke up about a week ago,” dished the source, exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

=======
so, she broke up with him after the first loss?? What a *****! :p:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-kim-kardashian-and-miles-austin-break

not believing it because if it's coming from a so-called "source" rather then from either kim or miles or both of them then it's probably not true IMO.

BlueStar3398

Reaction score
I've read several reports that have indeed parted ways.

I'm glad. I would like to see Miles with a girlfriend that doesn't attract so much tabloid attention. Kim is 3 years older, divorced, has a sex tape and dated other pro athletes. She's beautiful, but I think he can do better. :D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This isn't news at this point. It was mentioned right after she visited the training camp in San Antonio.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does this mean we can at least see the end of these Miles dating or Romo dating TMZ type threads and posts for a bit?

Please?

shrek-shrek-2-puss-in-boots-face-3700964.jpg

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3576483 said:
Does this mean we can at least see the end of these Miles dating or Romo dating TMZ type threads and posts for a bit?

Please?

shrek-shrek-2-puss-in-boots-face-3700964.jpg

Lmbo @ that pic. As you wish. I just had a wild hair on the way to work this morning. It appears as though I was very late to the party.

mldardy

Reaction score
kristie;3576797 said:
that guy doesn't deserve to be with any woman after what he did to rihanna. i hate him!:banghead:
Give me a break. The kid made a huge mistake and very poor judgment but say he doesn't deserve to be with a woman is ridiculous. You act like he is some serial killer or something.

kristie

Reaction score
mldardy;3577592 said:
Give me a break. The kid made a huge mistake and very poor judgment but say he doesn't deserve to be with a woman is ridiculous. You act like he is some serial killer or something.

well, i just don't like men who hit women, thats all.