It's official: Miles & Kim are no longer dating

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
All the sisters are pretty, even the teenagers. Khole, well... she has the best personality. :)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Yeah, it goes Kim >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kourtney>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Khloe

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3521983 said:
All the sisters are pretty, even the teenagers. Khole, well... she has the best personality. :)
Didn't know there were other sisters besides the three. So we can count on there being a second wave of Kardashian-mania when they "mature" in a few years?! :)

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;3522085 said:
Didn't know there were other sisters besides the three. So we can count on there being a second wave of Kardashian-mania when they "mature" in a few years?! :)

Not really, they are Bruce's kids. They aren't Armenian like Kim and Kourtney.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BehindEnemyLinez;3522085 said:
The whole clan...

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
So what's up with Khloe anyways?

She's like 3 feet taller than anyone else in her family, and she's a white chick, not Armenian looking at all.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;3522354 said:
So what's up with Khloe anyways?

She's like 3 feet taller than anyone else in her family, and she's a white chick, not Armenian looking at all.

She is Bruce Jenners daughter.

the kardashians. The Kardashians- Kris(mom), kim,kourtney and rob.
The Jenners- Everyone else.

Bruce Jenner married the kims mom at some point.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Muhast;3522385 said:
She is Bruce Jenners daughter.

the kardashians. The Kardashians- Kris(mom), kim,kourtney and rob.
The Jenners- Everyone else.

Bruce Jenner married the kims mom at some point.

actually, Khloe is a Kardashian. Genetics are funny sometimes.

gallery_main-Khloe-Kardashian-Fathers-Day-Robert-Kardashian-Bruce-Jenner-0618109.jpg

kristie

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3521587 said:
Kim admits shes dating Miles at the Emmy's last night

[youtube]3g4-oq92Ms8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

finally!! i was getting tired of her being all coy about the whole thing.

also i want kim's dress. it's very pretty. :)

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3522414 said:
actually, Khloe is a Kardashian. Genetics are funny sometimes.

Khloe is definitely not Bruce's. I have a hard time believing Chris is not a cheater tho!

You can tell Khloe is Chris's daughter if you compare their facial features. Khloe doesn't look anything like her father tho, and doesn't have any of the darker Armenian features. She's also taller than everyone else in her family.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Has Kim Kardashian Found Her Perfect Match?
By Mark Gray

Does Kim Kardashian have eyes for someone (or something) besides beau Miles Austin?

"She's dating her work," sister Kourtney Kardashian said. "Kim is a workaholic."

Clearly joking about her ubiquitous sister's love life, Kourtney said she simply wants Kim to be happy. And Kim seemed happy in Dallas last week, visiting Austin and cheering his team, the Dallas Cowboys, during last week's game.

rest of the article

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3533846 said:
Has Kim Kardashian Found Her Perfect Match?
By Mark Gray

Does Kim Kardashian have eyes for someone (or something) besides beau Miles Austin?

"She's dating her work," sister Kourtney Kardashian said. "Kim is a workaholic."

Clearly joking about her ubiquitous sister's love life, Kourtney said she simply wants Kim to be happy. And Kim seemed happy in Dallas last week, visiting Austin and cheering his team, the Dallas Cowboys, during last week's game.

rest of the article
lol WHAT WORK?? She's a freakin' heiress. Her work is basically, "I like this.", "I like that." Read a few lines.

kristie

Reaction score
let's see......kim has a perfume, a book coming out with her sisters & co-owns both DASH stores with them, & even has a shoe shopping website called shoedazzle(the shoes are so cool!)so i would say that she's involved in a lot of things.

here's the shoedazzle website:

http://www.shoedazzle.com/