It's Only Mock Believe

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
Hos, you're having wayyy too much fun with this. I don't think even Jerry, in his wildest dreams would be doing this kind of dealing. Lots of fun, though.:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Phrozen Phil;3275786 said:
Hos, you're having wayyy too much fun with this. I don't think even Jerry, in his wildest dreams would be doing this kind of dealing. Lots of fun, though.:D
You gotta admit, the picture of Gomez Addams wild eyed and grinning as he blows up the trains is classic.

Don't speak French or I'll kiss your arm. ;)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wow. That's a heck of a draft. It's really too darn bad that it is only a fantasy draft in your mind. If you could somehow figure how to bend the universe to your will and make this happen that would be great.

Kalyan

Reaction score
I doubt crayton has any value for trading other than late 7th rounder

ethiostar

Reaction score
ykc;3275854 said:
I doubt crayton has any value for trading other than late 7th rounder

Am I the only who wants to hold on to Crayton?

He's not a #1 receiver but we don't need him to be. He's been very consistent in the last few years.

2009----------37 rec 622 Yds 5 tds
2008----------39 rec 550 yds 4 tds
2007----------50 rec 697 yds 7 tds
2006----------36 rec 516 yds 4 tds

When given the opportunity he has delivered.

We have Austin and Roy as #1 and #2 wrs, assuming that Roy develops a better chemistry with Romo (knock on wood). I really like Ogletree but i still need to see him perform a bit more.

Witten and Crayton have been the most consistent receivers for this team in last 4 years. I don't understand the rush to get rid of Crayton.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Losing veteran players and adding that many rookies sets this team back. Right now, the window is open, no one knows for how long, so lets maximize that opportunity

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
ethiostar;3275883 said:
Am I the only who want to hold on to Crayton?

He's not a #1 receiver but we don't need him to be. He's been very consistent in the last few years.

We have Austin and Roy as #1 and #2 wrs, assuming that Roy develops a better chemistry with Romo (knock on wood). I really like Ogletree but i still need to see him perform a bit more.

Witten and Crayton have been the most consistent receivers for this team in last 4 years. I don't understand the rush to get rid of Crayton.

Nope, me neither. The guy makes plays when you least suspect it. Can we upgrade? Yes. But to get rid of him right now to me would be foolish at this point.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Give me Tate instead of Blount and Im in. Blount is going to be one of those guys that always gets in fights and gets in trouble.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
ethiostar;3275883 said:
Am I the only who wants to hold on to Crayton?

No, you're not. Patrick Crayton is a very good receiver for the role he plays. However, if you can move him and get an identical player at a cheaper price, I'd do it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;3276171 said:
No, you're not. Patrick Crayton is a very good receiver for the role he plays. However, if you can move him and get an identical player at a cheaper price, I'd do it.

Crayton is pretty cheap right now

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3276173 said:
Crayton is pretty cheap right now

You're right - he signed for 4-years around $14M. I like Patrick Crayton a lot. Not a burner but I love watching him make those big catches and take huge hits and hold on to the ball. I still remember him catching that bomb to beat the Skins way back in like 2005.