It's pretty obvious McCarthy is staying and we should come to acceptance

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Can Jerry not imagine where this going to go?

Losing games in similar fashion to how they were lost this year, and with another early playoff exit, he'll be completely, and justifiably, crucified.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Run it back,run it back,run it back, I mean there gotta be a lot of Dog teams we can whip on right?????
This franchise is headed to the NFL Toilet as Jerry is gonna pull his best AL DAVIS act till he kicks up his boots.
P.S. For you Homers out there don't forget to tell the world after we beat the Giants in week 1 we are SB bound again!

Creeper

Reaction score
Anyone expecting Jerry was going to make a quick decision on his head coach was mistaken from the start. Jerry does not make quick decisions. He tends to drag things out which is not terrible. It is wise to allow the emotions of a bad loss to settle before pulling the trigger on a big decision. While we are all angry at the loss and at McCarthy and Quinn, it is understandable, but don't make decisions when you are angry or emotional.

It would not surprise me if Jerry fired some lower level coaches first. I could even see Bones getting the heave-ho. I am hoping Quinn goes and we get a DC with a philosophy of power and physicality up front. We need that on defense. Quinn's Rock, Paper, Scissors approach has run its course. But it also would not shock me if Jerry announces Quinn is coming back.

Praxit

Reaction score
It was HC job to have the team prepared. He failed miserably
......still doesnt take away from the fact, MM has had three winning seasons in Dallas.

The dichotomy is post season for MM. Gotta improve on that. To late now, but 24' will be another shot.

Sydla

Reaction score
He stays im out. Done with this mickey mouse operation
Not sure I am out but I will say, I probably won't be as engaged in the offseason as I typically am. My interest in the draft will likely be lower than it ever has been and I certainly won't put much effort into following FA.

They are going to bring back McCarthy. Extend Dak. Nickel and dime FA. Same as it always is.

starfan1

Reaction score
If you don’t think money and franchise status matters to these people, you are the most clueless one in here
what people are you referring to? jerry has plenty of status and plenty of money who is clueless?

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry just loves this...What's not to love. 12 wins next season and loads of butts in the seats means another billion dollars in Jerry's coffers. Jerry is saying bye-bye to the cold weather in Dallas and off to the islands on his yacht. Tans are so nice in January.

starfan1

Reaction score
Jerry just loves this...What's not to love. 12 wins next season and loads of butts in the seats means another billion dollars in Jerry's coffers. Jerry is saying bye-bye to the cold weather in Dallas and off to the islands on his yacht. Tans are so nice in January.
this^

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Well....if he's staying I hope he builds up the trenches and the run game/scheme and not put it all on Daks shoulders.....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If there is no change at QB Big Mike will be fired before the season is over.
Our players esp the defense are done with giving 110% in losing efforts as our offense fails to score the points necessary!