It's pretty obvious McCarthy is staying and we should come to acceptance

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Beat writers trying to get us to accept the unacceptable. No, I'm ok. My life is just fine without the Cowboys and have no problem keeping the games off on Sundays. Running it back is a slap in the face to lifelong fans, and if they continue, they're endangering their spot as the #1 sports franchise.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I certainly won't be surprised if McCarthy is back next year. Even though I said, before the GB debacle, that I was satisfied with Mc, I wouldn't be opposed to the right change.
I am absolutely against hiring Belichek. I think that would be WORSE than McCarthy.
One thing is certain. DQ HAS TO GO. That change to zone was horrific. There were receivers open by 5, even 10 yards.

LittleD

Reaction score
no we shouldnt

cowboys and nfl is only a thing because of the fans

good luck orginazting any thing to protest it but we should not accept this garbage
Do you guys have any idea how much money betting fans handed over to the NFL due to the GB butt whippin. Commish says next time, next year, same place.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
100%.

There was never a chance for Harbaugh, Bill, Vrabel etc
Only outside chance would be Vrabel. He's a safe, boring choice who would just be happy to have one more go-round and who would bring no culture change. Perfect for Jerry.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
No changes?? Well I'm going to boycott team next season. That'll teach Jerry.

LittleD

Reaction score
If there is no change at QB Big Mike will be fired before the season is over.
Our players esp the defense are done with giving 110% in losing efforts as our offense fails to score the points necessary!
Pappy, it won't matter who the QB is or who the HC is. The commish has spoken that he owns the refs and Jerry will never see another SB or host one in his stadium. It's not nice
to take the commissioner to court. Payback is sweeter with a glass of wine.

kevm3

Reaction score
It was HC job to have the team prepared. He failed miserably
Exactly. I don't really see what a new DC is going to do when the whole team sucked. The offense didn't "turn it on" until the game was out of reach. We're going to still have the same soft, penalty-prone culture here and it's going to cost us against a team like San Fran. The problem here is what it always is and that there's no real lines of accountability. Once again, just like during the Garrett era, our HC is being treated like an OC only.

LittleD

Reaction score
Whats sad is there may never be a coach with BB's pedigree available again, but Jerry needs to be right.
BB would never go anywhere where he's not the GM and HC. Jerry would never, never give up his GM title.

links18

Reaction score
Don't tell me to accept crap. I'll accept crap, when I am ready to accept crap and I am not ready to accept crap, yet.

mardwin

Reaction score
Makes sense to keep MM around, and restructure Dak's contract somehow without adding years. They can both exit together.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
i aint accepting crap until either a statement is made or all the good coaches are hired by someone else.

I remember folks were still wondering if Garrett was coming back after his last season, and Jerry took his sweet time with it.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Not sure I am out but I will say, I probably won't be as engaged in the offseason as I typically am. My interest in the draft will likely be lower than it ever has been and I certainly won't put much effort into following FA.

They are going to bring back McCarthy. Extend Dak. Nickel and dime FA. Same as it always is.
I've stopped being engaged in off season mumbo jumbo for years now.