It's really hard cheering for Jerry Jones team

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
What sport do the Dallas Cowboys play?
Football.
Who is on the field during the games?
Players and coaches.

I don't cheer for owners, in any sport. They're not part of the actual game, which is what we watch. If the broadcasters never showed any owner's face during games, it would be just fine with me...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That team that won with Switzer dropped off the face of the earth because it was a team that Jimmy built . Just because Jerry has money doesn't mean he built the team. That's like saying Jerry built his own stadium. No he didn't! He didn't sweat one drop of labor into it.
So, if you were to buy a factory and hire someone to build a new type of hydrogen fueled car, and you approved and paid for it every step of the way, you wouldn't want any credit?

Motorola

Reaction score
And Jimmy couldn't win without Jerry.
Yet - after one attempt with the Dolphins, Johnson decided it was time to leave the coaching ranks.
Been successful as an NFL analyst since the turn of the century...and being inducted in the college and pro football HOFs during that time.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
~husband and wife about to leave their home for work~

Husband: I hope I you have a good day at work baby!
Wife: I hope you don't.
Husband: Why would you say that?
Wife: Your boss is a lowlife. Everyone who works there shouldn't have a good day working for him.
Husband: Yeah. He's a douchebag but the people I work with are wonderful. Remember Harry? We went to dinner with his wife and him a couple months ago. Harry's delivers meals to homebound elderly folks on his off days. He's a great guy. You would wish him a good day in person if you could, right?
Wife: Nope. Your boss is trash. I cannot wish anyone good fortune simply because they work for him.
Husband: I see. Well, you have a <expletive> day at work baby!
Wife: What was that for?
Husband: No reason. You didn't give me a good reason for not supporting me and people I work with, so I decided to return the favor.
Wife: That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Husband: Now you understand. Bye!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yet - after one attempt with the Dolphins, Johnson decided it was time to leave the coaching ranks.
Been successful as an NFL analyst since the turn of the century...and being inducted in the college and pro football HOFs during that time.
He has indeed been successful on the set, and HoF. Now...how about that RoH, Jerry. Come on!