Its simple: Dak is an average qb

Acceptablename

Reaction score
How many of those QBs aren’t first round picks? Brady is the ultimate anomaly, but Wilson is the only other one in that first group. Dallas hasn’t spent a first round pick on a QB in over 30 years. Dak is a godsend when considering how little the team has invested in the position in the last 3 decades. You get what you pay for
We’ll do we care go spend the first round pick then.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I am tired of this guy. Dude continues to play well and then lay egg after egg. No elite QB is hot and cold like dak is. Why? Because he aint elite.

Dak is an average qb. Not sure what my son sees in him but the guy has no balls. We had arizona where we wanted him and we actually let them beat us. DAK LET EM BEAT US

I dont even!!!!!
I think Prescot has a drinking problem and it's affecting his level of play. Remember the dude got a DUI while playing in college and he's folding under the pressure and drinking before games. Look at his blank stares and his glassy eyes that don't BLINK. These are signs of a person how is drunk..........

UncleRico

Reaction score
The DC in Denver showed the blueprint to beat Dak and every team (that’s not a complete disaster …Giants, Washington, Atlanta) has used it week after week to perfection. It’s very simple …drop 2 safeties deep, crowd the line to take away the run and make him throw short in front of you. His career is pretty much over unless he figures this out. And he’s running out of time.

The continued stupid *** use of washed up Zeke has made it worse. He is done. Forever.
This is it. Defenses are making us dink and dunk down the field hoping for dropped passes, penalties, bad throws, turnovers. We have to be perfect to score and we have been far from it. We have GOT to get the running game going.

UncleRico

Reaction score
I think Prescot has a drinking problem and it's affecting his level of play. Remember the dude got a DUI while playing in college and he's folding under the pressure and drinking before games. Look at his blank stares and his glassy eyes that don't BLINK. These are signs of a person how is drunk..........
He’s not a drunk. Honestly, and y’all might call me crazy, but he’s been terrible since he and his new blonde girlfriend moved in with him and they got serious. He’s not 100% football anymore it doesn’t seem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Y'all sound silly....team got 11 wins.....Dak got 32 TD's and 10 picks with 100 QB Rating.....just admit you want Romo back without saying you want Romo back lol. I guess y'all miss the winning ways we had with Romo....oh wait.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"You know...it's tough. It's very tough. We've got to be better. I know the team that we have. What we've got. Just simply didn't get it done as a team. Not discouraged. Definitely disappointed. Starting with myself...we've got to be better." - Dak

I don't think we've heard these words before. Hmm. ;)

Dak, do you think you are capable of leading this team to a Super Bowl victory?

Don't answer that!

For whatever reason, Dak is not playing at a high enough level against these very good teams. Could it be because these teams are just better with a better QB and better squad? It looks that way.

The Cowboys will have proven nothing unless they beat a team in the playoffs that is not the Eagles and is LA/Arizona, Green Bay, or Tampa Bay. You beat one of those teams in the playoffs and we can finally say Cowboys are as good as their place in the standings. Chances are...we will get a performance eerily similar to this one yesterday and like the Denver game.

It is what it is. Prove you are better than what you showed us yesterday. This is the best team on paper the Cowboys have had in a long time. Don't think you can lose this season and just say you're looking forward to next season. This is the season to prove yourselves.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Y'all sound silly....team got 11 wins.....Dak got 32 TD's and 10 picks with 100 QB Rating.....just admit you want Romo back without saying you want Romo back lol. I guess y'all miss the winning ways we had with Romo....oh wait.
Cool go look at cousins numbers. You could show all the stats you want they’re both average QBs.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Dak 4,154 Yards Passing 32 TD'2 10 INT's 100.9 Rating

Cousins 3,971 Yards Passing 30 TD's 7 INT's 101.3 Rating

Stafford 4,648 Yards Passing 38 TD's 15 INT's 103.5 Rating

Herbert 4,631 Yards Passing 35 TD's 14 INT's 99.5 Rating

Burrow 4,611 Yards Passing 34 TD's 14 INT's 108.3 Rating

QB's playing as good if not better than Dak with less offensive talent around them.

willia451

Reaction score
The o-Line excuse is getting old. News flash. QBs are still expected to make throws even when the pocket is “breaking down” Brady, Rodgers, and atleast 8 other QBs do this on a routine basis. Why can’t Dak? But the reality is, that the protection issues are being way overstated by those grasping at straws to excuse Daks horrid play.

Everyone always brings up Brady and Rodgers. If you have to have Brady or Rodgers, make them an offer. Maybe you could accept less in your social security disability check and send it to the Cowboys?

And the OL excuse isn't an excuse. It's the reality of the situation. Stop acting like its not.

You're just doing that because its an internet BB and you feel entitled to ignore whatever you want to ignore and you won't be challenged on your BS.

It's sad.

Man. It must have been hell on earth for folks like you during the Cowboys recent winning streak.

Having to hold all that in. I'm surprised you didn't explode like that old time popcorn shaker.

POP!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Tough day, eh Rocy?

lol
Naw ain't nothing tough. We heading to the playoffs.....its more so tough for fans like y'all who are either pessimistic and live in misery or you're Eagles fans. Y'all the ones hurting. I'm excited about this playoff push.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I am tired of this guy. Dude continues to play well and then lay egg after egg. No elite QB is hot and cold like dak is. Why? Because he aint elite.

Dak is an average qb. Not sure what my son sees in him but the guy has no balls. We had arizona where we wanted him and we actually let them beat us. DAK LET EM BEAT US

I dont even!!!!!
"It's simple", don't care what you have to say. If you loathe Dak, go cheer for another team. You won't be missed. Neither will your language being this is a family forum!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
SO we can depend on you guys going away until he 's gone right?
Cause Dak Ain't going anywhere. He's leveraged his situation that way.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

I dont even!!!!!

I think most around here, those who are impartial, and not Dak apologists, knew he is average at best even before signing the big contract. But Jones again was caught over a barrel just like with Romo, and had nothing else on the roster. So signed him to this huge contract and now here we are. Dak is not at the premier level of QBs, moreso on the level of Cousins, Stafford, Dalton, Tannehill, etc....QBs who are ok in some games, great in a few, and then mediocre to bad when it comes to big time games. This post season will say a lot about who he is that maybe even the apologists will finally accept it as well. Nothing wrong with just being average bus driver....but accept it and do not ever mention he is a race car driver at the Talladega 500 with the big boys.